At the Urinal

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by california8, Mar 31, 2009.

1. california8

california8 Member

This is for both straight/gay/bi guys. I'm curious if when you go to a urinal to pee, do you try to "lengthen" your dick before you whip it out??? Just in case someone looks over at it, you want it to be a decent size.

I noticed with my dick that it obviously gets smaller during the day. Doesn't everyone usually stay "small" during the day, excluding boners? I guess the correct word is "flaccid".

I'm not a perve, but if I ever look over at another guy to check on the size, it seems a lot bigger then expected....

What do you guys notice?

2. echo20

echo20 New Member

Albums:
    My dick fluctuates during the day, it is at its biggest in the morning (not morning glory) it tends to shrink in the afternoon but thats when I am working out at the gym, in the showers in hot water it grows again.

I've noticed that is the case with most guys. I saw one guy in the shower at the gym who I saw go into the shower with a dick that was about 3-4 inches long (flaccid of course) when I got my gear off and went into the showers I was standing next to him and notice his dick was about 7 inches long (flaccid) I was amazed, definately a grower, he seemed awful proud of it too :p

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Simple: point of view, from above your dick always looks smaller then when you see a dick from the side

4. california8

california8 Member

Ya that is what I was actually thinking pieterjoke. Makes sense.

So do you guys try to make your dick a little longer when you are either at a urinal or nude in a lockerroom? Not necessarily a raging boner, but you know give it some thickness...

I tend to be curious and will look at guys next to me just to see their size. I wish it was socially appropriate to just say hey, can i just see for a second!

5. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

Just whip it out and get on with the business in hand - urinating, that is - no special preparation. If someone looks at me that's fine, it's been a part of my life for so long I get on with my ablutions and leave others to theirs.

6. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I know what you mean, mine is the longest (4-5" soft) in the morning when I get out of bed. It stays that way until I get dressed I guess then shrinks. Sometimes when I go to the urinal it flops out and shows well while other times I have to reach in for it and give it a tug to grow a little. And for some reason, it seems small (like 2.5") when I step into the shower at the gym. Guys walk in and are showers right from the start, mine takes hot water and a tug to get it back to "normal".

7. california8

california8 Member

There is this kid that i see in the bathroom after one of my classes at UCLA all the time, and he's a pretty 'skinny' kid, so I wasn't expecting anything huge, but when I looked over he had this massive/thick cock. It was so awesome. I really wanted to just joke with him and say something, but i'm pretty sure that would have been way inappropriate.

Has anyone ever said anything to a guys next to you at a urinal about his dick??

8. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here ya go, dude. Try this:

YouTube - Gay-themed PSP Commercial

:tongue:

9. echo20

echo20 New Member

Albums:
    Not personally, but I was at a pub once, and there was about 3 other guys, and the guy next to me was being and the guy next to him was drunk and said out loud so everyone could hear "fuck me you're cock is fucking huge, how do you handle that thing" immediately I got turned on and looked down as I'm sure everyone was trying to do, turns out it wasn't all that big, I mean he had enough to be proud of and I wouldn't turn it away, but fucking huge he wasn't, I have seen bigger, but it was definately nothing I would be ashamed of showing off. Still it was pretty hot.

10. echo20

echo20 New Member

Albums:
    I have a bit of a tug or shake around before I get naked, I don't want to look small so giving it that shake or quick tug makes it look respectable. :p

11. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Only once was there a conversation at a urinal. It was a night out with a good friend in college. We were at a bar and went to the bathroom together for some reason. At this particular place there was this trough thing filled with ice. We were standing almost shoulder to shoulder and he looked down and said, fuck you have a big dick. I laughed and looked at his. It was smaller but I couldn't say anything bad so I said, you're not bad yourself. Unfortunately, nothing ever happened between us. He got married and had kids and his oldest son is one of the most beautiful creatures on earth. 6'4 red/blond hair and I just bet he's hung like a mule - from moms side not dad!

12. B_dick20

B_dick20 New Member

After i have had a time of impotence ( about 2 years ) it don't matter me anymore. Before i let him look normal and not in the most minimal position.
    So the answer now in no.

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, california8, I'm generally conscious of my size when I show at the urinals. I'm usually smaller 'coz of my mind being on it, but if no one else is pissing at the time I relax and am my normal flaccid length and thickness. After the initial beginning if others are showing and I see at least one large one on a dude who has looked at mine, all is peaceful and blood rushes to my groin, hence there's some interaction. I once had a stranger ask how thick I was. lol

14. 7x6

7x6 Member

I used to work with a guy with a rep for having a big dick, the only time I ever saw it was when he was standing at a urinal and didn't realise I was behind him coming out of a cubical, he pulled his soft dick to the side, stretching it out a few times (presumably in preperation for intimidating anyone who might come and stand next to him), it must have been about 9" for me to be able to see it from behind him but it looked to be incredibly thin (like someone stretching gum), he must have been pulling very hard or maybe he'd just grabbed a very generous foreskin but for whatever reason, he seemed to have got into the habbit of maximising his potential.

15. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    I can't say I am not aware of that, I always hope he is at least at its normal size and not shrunk to his colder or nervous variety!

16. encuchado

encuchado New Member

i admit to having peeked a few timesat the guy next to me you do need to be careful not to offend ...or even arouse someone,which happened to me once and then i felt obliged...but generally all i see is flacid ,nothing remarkable.

17. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    after my workouts my dic usually has strunk. As I strip to shower I'll manage to do a little fluffing of the junk as I take off my jock. Get it back into presentable shape for the walk to the showers.

18. Hugecocklover85

Hugecocklover85 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah. I usually shake my cock a little bit, to make it a little heavier ;)

19. california8

california8 Member

7x6- good story haha.

So I was walking out of the airport the other day, and went into the bathroom to pee...and this younger guy, probably 20ish, was standing back from his urinal a little bit and looked like he was jerkin it, or maybe just playing with his cock. when i walked around the corner, he quickly moved closer to the urinal. I wanted to badly to say "Hey keep going, I don't mind" but figured that would creep him out!

Anyone ever done something like this???

20. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I think that if I walked up like you did and the guy looked embarrassed I might smile and say something - "Don't worry about me! Maybe I'll join you" Or something like that!

Draft saved Draft deleted