At the Urinal

D_Killingsworth Kilbasa

Account Disabled
Media
I told a guy in the shower once that I had penis envy...that I wish I had his hang attached to my body. He laughed. He is was modest. His hang was half way down his thigh (flaccid) in the shower as he was lathering it up and washing it (stroking). Hung guy! Good good looking! Great attitude about his body and me as another guy - compliments.

There is this kid that i see in the bathroom after one of my classes at UCLA all the time, and he's a pretty 'skinny' kid, so I wasn't expecting anything huge, but when I looked over he had this massive/thick cock. It was so awesome. I really wanted to just joke with him and say something, but i'm pretty sure that would have been way inappropriate.

Has anyone ever said anything to a guys next to you at a urinal about his dick??

Reactions: greg_ca

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I was walking out of the airport the other day, and went into the bathroom to pee...and this younger guy, probably 20ish, was standing back from his urinal a little bit and looked like he was jerkin it, or maybe just playing with his cock. when i walked around the corner, he quickly moved closer to the urinal. I wanted to badly to say "Hey keep going, I don't mind" but figured that would creep him out!

Anyone ever done something like this???

I love guys who are big when they're flaccid. Occasionally, I'll see a guy with a big dick standing at a urinal, but he's standing farther back than most guys do because 1) His cock is big enough that he doesn't have to practically press himself into the urinal just to pee, and 2) Maybe he's very confident and doesn't mind if other guys get a glimpse of it.

I'll admit that when I've seen this type of situation, I have stared for a second or two. I've never said anything because I think that would almost always be inappropriate.

Airport bathrooms are great for cock-watching, though. :biggrin1:

Reactions: maroon1040

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
only when I can. some guys love to be watched, and appreciate the attention.
though I am average in every way, if someone enjoys what they see, I let them look.

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
7x6- good story haha.

So I was walking out of the airport the other day, and went into the bathroom to pee...and this younger guy, probably 20ish, was standing back from his urinal a little bit and looked like he was jerkin it, or maybe just playing with his cock. when i walked around the corner, he quickly moved closer to the urinal. I wanted to badly to say "Hey keep going, I don't mind" but figured that would creep him out!

Anyone ever done something like this???
I walked into the mens room at the local library and a cute kid around 18 or so was standing a foot or so away from the urinal with a nice boner sticking straight out. I stood by the door for a few seconds watching him masturbate and then left. I don't think he had any idea someone was watching him. If he didn't look so young I might have made my presence known to him, but just didn't want to freak him out.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is this kid that i see in the bathroom after one of my classes at UCLA all the time, and he's a pretty 'skinny' kid, so I wasn't expecting anything huge, but when I looked over he had this massive/thick cock. It was so awesome. I really wanted to just joke with him and say something, but i'm pretty sure that would have been way inappropriate.

Has anyone ever said anything to a guys next to you at a urinal about his dick??

When I was in high school there was this BIG black guy who I used to see in the restroom darn near every day after one of my classes. One day I walked in there and unzipped and pulled my cock out of my jeans and started pissing. He looked over and said "damn that is a nice dick for a skinny white boy!" It freaked me out so bad I stuffed it back in my Jockies and zipped up my fly mid stream and finished pissing in my pants as I bolted from that restroom! LOL