at the urinals

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by svevremenski, Sep 15, 2008.

1. svevremenski

svevremenski Member

i can't use the urinals if anyone is in my line anymore. my cock isn't that small flaccid , at least i think so (4.5x4.5), but every encounter i've made with another man at the urinals have put me ashame - they all were just bigger than me. some of them were a bit shorter because after a good piss i grow to almost 6 inches flaccid, but i always remain somewhat on the thin side and therefore my cock looks meaningless in my hand compared to their's. i've had at least ten or so urinal encounters and every time i looked (and i am a curious peeker which belongs to my 1% gayness) it was a penis of a larger scale than mine. it has come so far that it almost disgraced the results of all those anthropological researches and internet surveys, making me believe that i am actually on the small side and shouldn't be using the urinals which are for the "big guys".

so, here are my questions: are the urinals really for the big guys, i mean - there are lot of guys going to the cabins for peeing, most probably due to the lack of confidence ergo lack of size? and if so, why are pissoires always so prominently exposed in media and common sense in the way that women and most men, even some of those who don't actually use them, believe we always piss at the urinals? and, the last but most important, why the hell i encountered only guys larger than my 4.5x4.5 (at minimum) flaccid?

2. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't worry about it... hell, who cares what the guy next to you thinks, unless you're going in to pick up a date.... which I assume that being 99% straight, you aren't doing. Whip it out, do your thing, and get on with your day. I'm about 5 to 5.5" flaccid, and don't mind bein checked out ( because I'm gay ), but usually the LAST thing on my mind is " OMG, what will the guy next to me think ?" When ya gotta go, ya gotta GO !

3. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
  4. svevremenski

svevremenski Member

it's not that it's on my mind. i can flop it out without a problem, but i just can't start pissing so i look stupid standing there without a stream and then really start to wander what does the guy next to me think of me just standing there with my dick out. i guess it's a deeper self-confidence problem, or maybe in some other psychological department.

5. D_Ben Jergen Hoff

D_Ben Jergen Hoff New Member

I never check guys out at the urinals - I'd expect to be punched. I tend not to use them unless I've had a few drinks. When sober I also cannot start when I have company. When I've had a few drinks there's no problem so I guess its a relaxation thing - feeling uncomfortable. Whilst I might whap it out on here now and then its not the same as in real life :)

6. svevremenski

svevremenski Member

you're right, i also go very easy after a few drinks. heck, i almost tend to be seen pissing then. and about checking other guys, i try to stay subtle and keep low profile - a sneaky quick glimpse is enough in most cases. btw, i came to this site in first place to stop doing that amongst other things i sometimes do lacking the confidence of my size.

7. robusto

robusto New Member

Albums:
    i've never been one to peek over...but parepheral vision has made me realize I'm not a big dude down there. I'm thinner than what i've noticed outta the corner of my eye. I lack the "testicular fortitude" to actually glance over....but usually I'm on the tipsy side and just don't care. Really makes me wonder how many times I've been peeked at!

8. B_Dodgypj

B_Dodgypj New Member

You can't be a good judge of your own cock without a mirror or picture. If you think you are smaller, when at the urinal you'll look smaller. If bigger, than bigger. Don't worry about stacking up too much. Besides tensing up and making your cock it's shortest, I've learned through years of, ahem, study that you can't judge what will become of a penis by how it looks when cold and flacid.

9. ck85x65

ck85x65 New Member

this is both a generation-related item, and a North American Only concern. Here in NA, our grandfathers would go to the bathroom to piss. End of story, and sometimes a bit of a shocker, since when I was a boy and my grandpa and dad took me to a hockey game (Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto), there were no urinals at all, merely these long, thin troughs, no partitions, and frankly, absolutely EVERYONE's equipment was in full view of EVERYONE. It stunk to high heaven, even thought the flushing water ran constantly, but the deal was: empty your bladder, wash your hands, and get back to your seat for the next part of the game. In other words, it was efficient, (lots of guys could crowd the trough) and entirely based on need, not PRIVACY nor any concern for DECORUM. We we ALL guys, we ALL had cocks and balls, and we ALL had to piss.

This was part of a boy's education and understanding of the masculine world, namely, that not all men are created EQUAL, but gosh, the similarities far surpassed the differences between any race/colour/creed/economic status/education. There it was, right in your face.

Today, most of these same boys / and now men / are so preoccupied with what everyone else they imagine thinks of them (it's called, what, out-of-control insecurity ... ?). The truth is, that if each of us understood how LITTLE anyone else thinks about us, at ANY time, we would conclude this discussion to be useless.

Oh, and by the way, there were, indeed, often even, some guys (ALL ages) who would stand there and be unable to get a stream going. Y'know what ... ? Nobody gave a shit, or noticed, or cared.

We have become a society of emasculated pussies worried about our images to others so much, we can't see the stupidity in it all.

10. Smartalk

Gold Member

Well put CK totally agree with you

11. svevremenski

svevremenski Member

ck, maybe you were just a boy, you just had cock and balls and you just had to piss. your father and dad had their own worlds and didn't have a better place to piss.

12. 7x6

7x6 Member

I rarely notice another guy's cock at a urinal. When I have it's because he's given it a theatrical shake but I think it's because big guys see it as a chance to show off, one skinny friend used to stretch his out to an impressive 8" or so after a piss. I think he was pulling it pretty hard though as it looked to be about as wide as a finger. I doubt he was even that long fully erect. I saw it because he had a tendancy to engage in conversation as he did it. Some big guys like to show off...

I'm very much a grower rather than a shower, less than 3" soft but I wouldn't hide in a cubicle because of it. Also, cocks look smaller from above, stand sideways at a mirror to reassure yourself if it really is that important to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted