At The Urinals

D

deleted724068

hey guys.
when you stand at the urinals taking a pee. do you on take out the cock or do you take out the balls too?
for some reason, i take out the balls too. i dont know why, it just what i have always done. i know there is no point taking out the balls but it just a habit.

tucnu30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just take out my cock, no balls. Ive seen some men drop their pants to their ankles....

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i never thought of it... but now that you mentioned, i also take everything out...

abcpc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I pull everything out, so that the balls hold the elastic band down, which would otherwise press the base of the shaft, which is not very practical. No one sees anyway.

D

deleted724068

I pull everything out, so that the balls hold the elastic band down, which would otherwise press the base of the shaft, which is not very practical. No one sees anyway.

can you not hold the waist band down with the other hand? :)

mcstang

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shaft only.

My problem is positional. The urinals at work are waterless and if you don't aim in just the right place (actually marked inside the urinal by a bee) it splatters like crazy. If I stand straight ahead my stream goes nearly 45 degrees to my right because of my curve, so I have to compensate by pulling way to the left or change my stance. The stance got commented on once by a co-worker and while I was tempted to display *why* I just let it go, so I stopped doing that, although it was kinda cool someone talked about it.

Waterless urinals are fine except my slacks never stay waterless without having to kink the garden hose...

Okay, so the answer is shaft only, but if the balls pop out they are welcome to hang around. I just needed to get the other part off my chest (and slacks).

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Shaft only.

My problem is positional. The urinals at work are waterless and if you don't aim in just the right place (actually marked inside the urinal by a bee) it splatters like crazy. If I stand straight ahead my stream goes nearly 45 degrees to my right because of my curve, so I have to compensate by pulling way to the left or change my stance. The stance got commented on once by a co-worker and while I was tempted to display *why* I just let it go, so I stopped doing that, although it was kinda cool someone talked about it.

Waterless urinals are fine except my slacks never stay waterless without having to kink the garden hose...

Okay, so the answer is shaft only, but if the balls pop out they are welcome to hang around. I just needed to get the other part off my chest (and slacks).

I hate those damn waterless urinals. I imagine janitors hate them too. I mean damn, most of the piss goes all over your pant legs and shoes and if stand back far enough not to get piss all over you you are gonna piss all over the floor. In fact there is usually a big puddle of piss on the floor in front of them.

To answer the original question I usually pull all my junk out.