At The Urinals

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if I am not racing to pee (the joy of getting older, I swear the bladder shrinks!) if I am in a hurry, shaft only, but prefer it all to hang out....(aka 'let it flop')

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear gym shorts whenever I'm not at work. I find it easiest to raise the leg of my gym shorts and boxers and let it rip. In that case, the balls come out, too.

When I'm at work or wearing anything with a zipper, I just unzip and take out the shaft only.

Track pants and sweat pants, I'll just pull the waistband down and free both the dick and the balls while I do the deed.

D

deleted724068

Getting my cock out is enough of a challenge...getting my balls out as well through the opening would be entirely too difficult...don't need balls out to piss!

i always open the button too, and pull down the front of the boxers. but easier as the boxers rise up over the waist band of the trouser and if i just use the fly, then il be playing for a while get me cock out of the boxers and fly ;)

D

deleted300444

Never pulled out of the fly. I pull all the junk out over the waisteband. Better grip on all items, balls and shaft, better aim, better stream, easier shake off. Then he goes back in with a snap of the waistband.
and Ive noticed, you hear other guys waistbands too dometimes.

I dont think anyone uses underware flys do they? Too difficult.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
next time I piss at a public urinal I'm baring my whole ass!
L.M.A.O.! I did that by accident this past summer at the SD County Fair. I was wearing cargo shorts and lowered the front enough to pee. The back slid down, too, and I figured "Who really cares?" and just left my ass uncovered until I was done peeing.

D

deleted300444

Shaft only.

My problem is positional. The urinals at work are waterless and if you don't aim in just the right place (actually marked inside the urinal by a bee) it splatters like crazy. If I stand straight ahead my stream goes nearly 45 degrees to my right because of my curve, so I have to compensate by pulling way to the left or change my stance. The stance got commented on once by a co-worker and while I was tempted to display *why* I just let it go, so I stopped doing that, although it was kinda cool someone talked about it.

Waterless urinals are fine except my slacks never stay waterless without having to kink the garden hose...

Okay, so the answer is shaft only, but if the balls pop out they are welcome to hang around. I just needed to get the other part off my chest (and slacks).

Do I live under a tock? Waterless urinals? Someone please explain

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is a urinal? We farm boys do it against the tree behind our house.
I find it splashes if you pee on a tree. better to hit the ground. Also unless its raining a lot, better to spread it around rather than use the same tree.