At this moment...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
There are 1614 members logged in. A scant dozen of them are contributing.

Think about that. Think about it before you try to hide behind being a member of the "majority" in an effort to defend your stance on anything. Right and wrong can't be determined by the statistical method.

The majority? The majority just don't give a fuck, but I do.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At this moment... I'm in need of a good lawyer to help me make a few decisions.

Oh and hick... everyone know the majority wins. Regardless of if it's right or not.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At this moment, you should be with us
feeling like we do, like you love to,
but never will again

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hickboy, at this very moment, I am looking up your previous posts to see what sort of a person you are, in order for me to decide whether your thread on racism should be taken as a bona fide discussion on establishing a common vocabulary, or whether you simply like to "shit-stir". I am, frankly, a little too sleepy to make such a discernment, and should join the majority of my compatriots not out of a need to hide in the majority but to share the joy of sleep! No offence. It's 4am here.

Generally, I give a fuck, too.

... meanwhile my download for http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/massive-dick-vs-cute-girls/87776/ continues to trickle in in drips and drabs.

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hickboy, at this very moment, I am looking up your previous posts to see what sort of a person you are, in order for me to decide whether your thread on racism should be taken as a bona fide discussion on establishing a common vocabulary, or whether you simply like to "shit-stir". I am, frankly, a little too sleepy to make such a discernment, and should join the majority of my compatriots not out of a need to hide in the majority but to share the joy of sleep! No offence. It's 4am here.

Generally, I give a fuck, too.
Sleep well!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH hello!

One of them's me! I just popped in, but have spent far too long reading through the 'Principessa banned' thread so I'm off again! Some people do like to get their knickers in a twist, don't they!

ta'ra!

:kiss:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At this moment, in this place, I'm feeling like I don't care who the majority is or what they think. The same feeling applies to the minority, whoever they are. I'm getting bored and increasingly don't give a fuck. If that puts me in the majority... pfftt

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH hello!

One of them's me! I just popped in, but have spent far too long reading through the 'Principessa banned' thread so I'm off again! Some people do like to get their knickers in a twist, don't they!

ta'ra!

:kiss:

K8, you always get my knickers untwisted.

At this moment, in this place, I'm feeling like I don't care who the majority is or what they think. The same feeling applies to the minority, whoever they are. I'm getting bored and increasingly don't give a fuck. If that puts me in the majority... pfftt

Vince are you having a bad day ???

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right now, I'm looking up various online dictionaries for the meaning of "white assed cracker", and seeing if there is a cross-cultural synonym which might be relevant in Oz. Something like "Sheep-fucking Squatocrat", perhaps.

I have a dear friend here whom I sometimes refer to as the GWB (Generic White Boy).

Last edited:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are 1614 members logged in. A scant dozen of them are contributing.

Think about that. Think about it before you try to hide behind being a member of the "majority" in an effort to defend your stance on anything. Right and wrong can't be determined by the statistical method.

The majority? The majority just don't give a fuck, but I do.
Well said sir.