At what age did you decide to be straight?

Big4Asia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm asked all the time when I decided I was gay and what prompted the decision

So thought that I'd ask back atcha

- When did you decide to be straight
- What do you think turned you straight

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You didn't decide?

No! Now I'm scared. What if I never decided and it turns out I'm supposed to be gay? I'm already nearly 50 years old. I'll have to start from scratch and frankly, I don't have that much time left. 30, 35 years? And what about my wife? I mean, she might be less surprised than I'd hoped, but it's still going to be a shock.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No! Now I'm scared. What if I never decided and it turns out I'm supposed to be gay? I'm already nearly 50 years old. I'll have to start from scratch and frankly, I don't have that much time left. 30, 35 years? And what about my wife? I mean, she might be less surprised than I'd hoped, but it's still going to be a shock.

Lol. Dude - all that missed cock!!!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm asked all the time when I decided I was gay and what prompted the decision

So thought that I'd ask back atcha

- When did you decide to be straight
- What do you think turned you straight

So, why are your Stats 80% Straight, if you have decided that you are gay ?

I just woke up and wanted to fuck some sweet vagina. Pussy is like the sun, the wind and the rain, don't question the elements, just live with them and enjoy it.

The better question is, if you suddenly decided to like dick out of the clear blue after X number of years, maybe you should be questioning your question. Why did you turn away from pussy if being gay is so natural to you? Not being judgemental but if a guy says he has always been gay, I assume its natural for him, just like guys say they are straight.

D

deleted1036524

Don't ever worry about time or staring over. I spent a long time worrying about everyone else never getting the things I want out of life. And I came out when I was 15 it wasn't a choice it was the one thing I knew. I didn't just enjoy cock over pussy I enjoyed the way other men made me feel how my heart beat faster or slower when I was in the presence of a guy I was attractived