At what girth can a woman NOT make her fingers & thumb meet?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure if this should be in here or woman issues, but anyway. I've seen this subject touched upon but not sure if there's been a thread devoted to it.
Obviously everyone has different size hands, but I'm curious to hear from women here as to what girth size they think is the limit of their ability to close their fingers and thumb, beyond which there would be a gap between fingers and thumb. I have a 7 inch wrist and smallish hands. I put a hand around a glass pepper bottle and a glass soy sauce bottle just now, both exactly 6 inches diameter. I couldn't make my fingers and thumb meet, there was about a 1/4 inch gap. Of course, on a penis, there's more give than glass so you could certainly squeeze and close the gap a little bit more. But I'm talking about normal grip without squeezing.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wrist is 7" thick.... the length of my middle finger (the longest) to my wrist is 7" and I can totally grasp object that are between 6'5" and 7" with no gap between my middle finger and thumb....the gaps between my other fingers are larger the larger the object is.

Happy2BeHere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Weelllllll if one hand can't accommodate the full size of your no doubt glorious manhood, she could always use her other one. ;) Or just approach a girl with big hands the next time you're at a bar (or small hands if you want your member to appear even bigger).

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All kind of hand size and even found women who have the same size as my hands. That being said, there haven't yet been any hands that can wrap around my cock thumb to finger with a normal grab around the widest gap. Which seems to be in the middle is the widest circumference. When I wank off even with my hands the fingers dont touch. But Im sure there is a hand out there that could. However the better question is how many can put it in their mouth? I have experience less than a handful that could.

The one that do, it seem if I remember that they have complain of headache afterward.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wrist is 7" thick.... the length of my middle finger (the longest) to my wrist is 7" and I can totally grasp object that are between 6'5" and 7" with no gap between my middle finger and thumb....the gaps between my other fingers are larger the larger the object is.

It seems we have the exact same size hands. Yes, you're right. Going back to my 6" diameter test bottles, I can certainly make just my thumb and middle finger (or 4th finger) meet, but not my thumb and index and so, not the whole hand all at once. Generally speaking though, an erect cock is held by the whole hand isn't it, and as the whole hand wraps around, I can't make the fingers and thumb meet. So I presume, correct me if I'm wrong, this would be the same for you, no?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe the question should be...women..how big are your hands...and have you ever had a cock you couldnt get your hand all the way around? makes it easier to understand. :)

Nah, let's not change the question, I'd like to know by girth sizes. :wink:

Weelllllll if one hand can't accommodate the full size of your no doubt glorious manhood, she could always use her other one. ;) Or just approach a girl with big hands the next time you're at a bar (or small hands if you want your member to appear even bigger).

:biggrin1:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems we have the exact same size hands. Yes, you're right. Going back to my 6" diameter test bottles, I can certainly make just my thumb and middle finger (or 4th finger) meet, but not my thumb and index and so, not the whole hand all at once. Generally speaking though, an erect cock is held by the whole hand isn't it, and as the whole hand wraps around, I can't make the fingers and thumb meet. So I presume, correct me if I'm wrong, this would be the same for you, no?

That seems correct enough...but I am measuring using my whole hand. When I naturally hold something I stop grasping when my thumb meets my nearest finger which happens to be the longest one....my middle finger. So once my thumb reaches my middle finger I don't continue to try and force it to come into contact with my other three fingers.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That seems correct enough...but I am measuring using my whole hand. When I naturally hold something I stop grasping when my thumb meets my nearest finger which happens to be the longest one....my middle finger. So once my thumb reaches my middle finger I don't continue to try and force it to come into contact with my other three fingers.

Ok fair enough, yes.

I guess what I'm trying to ascertain then is what girth might you be able to make all fingers and thumb easily touch, kind of like making a fist. Would that be anything under 6' 5"?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A 5 inch girth is my maximum which i can still get my thumb and middle finger to touch. Its handy to know and saves pulling out a tape measure with each new cock :biggrin1:

Hi Lee, long time no see. You must have tiny hands. :cool: It's starting to sound to me like 5 inches or under is probably going to be about the maximum for a lot of women where they can make everything touch.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi Lee, long time no see. You must have tiny hands. :cool: It's starting to sound to me like 5 inches or under is probably going to be about the maximum for a lot of women where they can make everything touch.
Depends. I knew a girl who had fingers longer than mine and I can wrap my fingers around my 6.5 inch wrist. Based on my experience which doesn't match up to Wilt, I would say 5.5 to 6 is more like what the average girl can do, with some able to grasp up to 7.

texastigress

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hands are rather petite for my size, but I can touch my thumb and middle finger together on my 6" wrist with maybe an 1/8 of an inch extra. I'm sure that my thumb and middle finger would barely touch with girth more than 6-1/2". I would love to get a hold of some girth that I couldn't wrap my fingers around... :biggrin1:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I have kind of small hands (i've known several women whose hands were as big) but with fat fingers. When i'm really turned on and have been fucking for a while I can just touch my own fingers together. When I measure myself I can't quite make 6" but at those times my fingers touch quite easily, I guess a measuring tape doesn't turn me on like a rampant woman with a well lubed cunt.

My ex wife, who was quite petite and had small hands, couldn't touch her fingers around it and once tried her watch on me, it stayed on, she went on to tell all her friends about it :)

I suspect the women i've know with fingers as long as mine but slimmer could easily touch around a 6" object.

I've done the watch thing one time since then, with a very curvaceous (overweight to be honest but so much of it was in the right places... She looked amazing naked) woman only an inch shorter than me (5'10") and her wrists were as slim as my skinny 5'3" ex wife. Kind of proving the point that it's probably not worth generalising about these things.

Coastline

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kind of a silly topic, some women have big hands some have small.
I have a 6inch+ girth and I've dated more than one woman who could touch her thumb and middlefinger holding it, but then I've dated a very petite woman who couldn't even come close.

It does remind me of a conversation me and some guys had. We know a very short, very petite woman, who has tiny hands. And I remember one of the guys saying, I just want her to hold my dick and take a picture, it would make it look huge. And it was probably true.

Anyways I'll just rambling.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well ok lol, I agree this thread is kind of silly, but since it's here, might as well continue for a bit longer. :grin: People are still kind of missing my point. I'm not talking about just finger and thumb, I'm talking about what girth can you close your thumb over and connect thumb with ALL your fingers, like a closed fist. I've just taken 3 pictures of my lovely soy sauce bottle. It's 6 inch diameter at it's widest, under the neck. You can see that where I hold the thinner neck, I can easily make a closed fist. And where I hold it around the 6 inch diameter, I can easily make just my finger and thumb meet. But when I put all my fingers and thumb around the 6 inch diameter, I cannot make all fingers meet, you can clearly see a gap. So the question again is, what girth can the various women at LPSG, (taking into account their different hand sizes), CLOSE their WHOLE HAND Around. This is a life or death question. :wink: 1). Fist 2).Finger & Thumb 3).Whole Hand

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just over 6 inches of girth all the way up and the only girl I have known that couldn't join her fingers was under 5 foot tall and tiny in ALL respects. Every other girl could, but every other girl has found jacking me with a slightly open grip does the job better anyway.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say i have medium to small hands and my fingers cant touch after 6"., and at that point it seems more productive for me to use two hands instead of just the one.