At what point do nose hairs become too long?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you feel about nose hairs?
Like 'em, dislike, no oppinion?

Is there a length of nose hair which bothers you? Is it the sight of any hairs or only when they begin sneaking out of the nose into clear view even when you are opposite the person with the annoying growth? Perhaps only when they reach to the upper lip or at another point, or maybe you like them all.

Do you trim yours or let 'em run wild?

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you can see them! Do it the Turkish way, flaming rod up the nose. Sorted ; )

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when you can braid it...its too long....

or people tell you you look like Hitler...

had a coworker years ago with this problem, when you talked to him your eyes were drawn to it....it was that bad, so we all chipped in and bought him (anonymously) a nose hair trimmer....he got the hint.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One day my Internist set up an appointment with a surgeon to discuss having yea olde gall bladder removed (arthroscopy via my belly button). When the surgeon came into the consulting room where I had been waiting, thumbing through 15 year-old copies of Nat Geo for an hour, I immediately focussed on his thick, neatly groomed set of golden brown nose hairs jutting out almost a half inch from both nostrils. The surgeon was about 40 years old. I simply excused myself and left. That "non" appointment cost me $185.

As for my own hirsute nostrils, I yank the little buggers out with thumb and forefinger. This can be a great advantage when stuck driving all night long and you need something to keep you startled and awake. Just yank out a nose hair every 15 to 20 minutes. When you're out of nose hairs it's time to pull over and rest.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I trim mine when necessary. It seems a basic part of grooming to me. I don't much care what other men do - whatever they are happy with.

Trimming is better than plucking because 1) it preserves some of the function of the hair, and 2) plucking greatly increases the risk for an infection.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I HATE them!:mad: They've become more obnoxious as I've gotten older! Since my nose is all crooked and fucked up, I have to smash it all over the place to get them with my little scissors:mad:...and, insult on injury, they're SILVER too! AARRGHHH

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Re: At what point do nose hairs become too long?
They don't. I trim them the minute I notice any. The rechargeable groomer I have has different heads you can swap out depending upon what you're trimming. One head is a nose/ear hair trimmer.
No bats in the belfry here.:biggrin1: