At what point does a man's

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he puts more attention on his cock than I do, I might wonder -- but it's all good as long as he has reciprocal qualities.

Narcissistic sex (sex with "people-who-are-just-having-sex-with-themselves") isn't much fun.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Yes, sorry. I got the "men are so obsessed with their cocks" speech from a woman at a party the other night. She has dyed hair, botox, maybe a boob job, spends two hours a day in the gym/spa, more time at the salon, lord knows how much on make up and clothes, drives a look-at-me car etc etc.

Whilst, as pointed out, there is a limit (not sure what that is, hence the question), I find this men are obsessed speech patronising. Maybe it is more of a young man thing.

Rant over. :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What's a woman working (what you consider overly) hard on her appearence got to with male cock obsession levels?

Different people are obsessed with different things. So, what's your point?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i get pissed off in two situations.

1, where the guy's insecurities mean a constant need for compliments, reassurance, or rejection over this one part of the body.

2, where he thinks he has a magic penis, that this will be ample compensation for all personality flaws, and that sex with his magic penis (even with no effort on his part) will be the most mind blowing of your life.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
No thanks, I've eaten. :tongue:

So have I - full Welsh :smile:

i get pissed off in two situations.

1, where the guy's insecurities mean a constant need for compliments, reassurance, or rejection over this one part of the body.

2, where he thinks he has a magic penis, that this will be ample compensation for all personality flaws, and that sex with his magic penis (even with no effort on his part) will be the most mind blowing of your life.

I would agree. But these two situations would not be common enough in my experience to level a generalisation at all men - i.e. that we either whine on about not being big/good enough or think that our knobs should be worshipped.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So have I - full Welsh :smile:

I would agree. But these two situations would not be common enough in my experience to level a generalisation at all men - i.e. that we either whine on about not being big/good enough or think that our knobs should be worshipped.

Ummmm...so men don't want their knobs worshiped? *gasp!*

Does that include knob polishing?