At what point does it go from lust to affection?

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At what point does it go from lust to affection? Can it be possible to fall in love with someone in cyber space?

I find myself now checking in to the sight several times through out the day. Often looking at two women in particular photos and post and I can’t stop thinking about them.

Now first of all I am no teenager and don’t drool at nudity. Surprising in both cases I am attracted to something other than their skin.

One is a beautiful young lady living on the opposite coast from me. I have been mesmerized by her sultry looks and enticing eyes. Every time I look at her photos I see a different side of her, sultry, innocent, devilish, helpless, sexy…but I also have grown (and in the obvious ways too) very affectionate of her voluptuousness. She makes me melt.

The other is a mature woman who lives much closer actually within driving distance. She is stunning. An obviously strong and intelligent woman who also looks beautiful and has curves in all the right places and I can’t help looking at her.

Having never experienced a woman so voluptuously shaped I now find me deeply attracted to them. How can a simple photo or reply to an e-mail do this to one that is usually so much in control?

First is it truly possible that I am experiencing lust in cyber space or have these two beautiful women somehow allowed me unleash a new found attraction for BBW?

At what point do you go from being a casual user on this site to boarder line addicted?

Is there a cure or help for someone? Sure I don’t deny getting on and getting off (literally) but that is what we all are doing here right? At the same time I am truly attracted now to these two different women. How does this happen?

By the way if either of you are reading this you both are to be blamed now for my new affliction. Your teasingly beautiful bodies and witty e-mails have me dizzy with teenage lust! I want to behold you, to caress you, to take your mouth into mind and probe you with my tongue, to explore your bodies…damn look what your doing to me!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

*SNIP*First is it truly possible that I am experiencing lust in cyber space or have these two beautiful women somehow allowed me unleash a new found attraction for BBW?
Yes, of course it is possible to fall headlong into lust on the internet. I have serious doubts about true love though. :rolleyes: Then again I don't believe in love at first sight either. So love at first type or IM seems particularly sketchy to me.

At what point do you go from being a casual user on this site to boarder line addicted?
If you have to ask you're already there. :tongue: Welcome to the club, we have cookies. :biggrin1:

Is there a cure or help for someone? Sure I don’t deny getting on and getting off (literally) but that is what we all are doing here right? At the same time I am truly attracted now to these two different women. How does this happen?
I think the internet allows us to get closer faster and provides us with a false sense of intimacy. Especially in the instance of those who cyber.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

WOW, are you a professional, should I lye down on a couch. I don’t think I have ever had anyone so carefully and specifically address any problem I was having before. ~Thank You

By the way how much are your hourly rates? LOL

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is loaded up with so much psycho/addictive stuff I wouldn't know where to begin. In real life, love at first sight is very much the reality (read "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell). Here on lpsg, and on any other website, you are viewing one-dimensional images unrelated to anything human except the shapes and colors of the images. It's good to have fun with stuff like lpsg, and to use the materials for fantastical auto-eroticism is not unhealthy either. But if you begin to think about it when you are not on it, nip it in the bud immediately by limiting your time spent on all such imaginary activities as this. When you start going bonkers, reach out and check yourself by laying your hand flat on the hard cold screen. It's not a human being, it's an electronic image, and the human person herself is likely inaccessible.
A fantasy life is normal and healthy unless/until it begins to overtake you. Appoint yourself with care (look your best), and get out of the house. Go where you can meet real women. Frustrating, but real. Remember that when you are electrified by screen-images, you are merely having sex with the wiring of your own brain, not another person, so there can be no sharing.
I am hard-wired to admire the human male penis with an all-consuming ferocity. When I have no access to a real live man who will let me suck his penis, I resort to images of penises. But I do so in a controlled way, normally late at night, and usually, briefly. Images have not taken over my life.
My hardwiring says that the penises pictured by duracelbuni, ruperty, Lucky8, HugoB, Room5555, and may other men who post here are absolutely too beautiful to behold. But those men? Who wants me? I need to go find real flesh and blood if I will find happiness.
Limit your admiration of images -- don't lose yourself in them.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW, are you a professional, should I lie down on a couch. I don’t think I have ever had anyone so carefully and specifically address any problem I was having before. ~Thank You

By the way how much are your hourly rates? LOL

:lmao: Yeah, I'm a professional, a professional patient. :tongue: My post was merely an opinion and should not be taken as the verdict of an authority in love, the internet, or cyber relationships. :cool: NJQT466

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Yes, of course it is possible to fall headlong into lust on the internet. I have serious doubts about true love though. :rolleyes: Then again I don't believe in love at first sight either. So love at first type or IM seems particularly sketchy to me.

If you have to ask you're already there. :tongue: Welcome to the club, we have cookies. :biggrin1:

I think the internet allows us to get closer faster and provides us with a false sense of intimacy. Especially in the instance of those who cyber.

I don't know if I can say my bf and I fell in love over the internet, but we certainly did via the internet. We met through an ad and talked for over a month by text. He maintains he fell in love with the way I wrote to him.

We then talked by phone for almost two more before I flew out to meet him in person. I definitely fell in love with his voice and our conversations.

By the time we met, it was already a done deal. We've been together for over five years and it just keeps getting better.