at what point...

JamesMC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
should I not worry about a bigger penis? I am 7 and half inches hard now, and thick, but I'd like to be around 9 or 10. Is this first, reasonable, and second, doable? I am not unhappy with my size, I'd just enjoy a bit more "swagger" as it were when I am in bed with the wife. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
should I not worry about a bigger penis? I am 7 and half inches hard now, and thick, but I'd like to be around 9 or 10. Is this first, reasonable, and second, doable? I am not unhappy with my size, I'd just enjoy a bit more "swagger" as it were when I am in bed with the wife. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

all women are diiffrent but i know my hubby is 7.75x7 when he is at full excitment, and that more than fills me up and sometimes it is hard for me to take as he to is in the girth department ,as you say you are thick. but also i can only tell you that if your wife is happy with what you have then i wouldnt worry about it, 9 or 10 mite sound good but if she cant handel it then it wouldnt be worth the lost of good sex you mite have now, like i said every women is diffrent and has her prefrence as i myself do but 7 with some girth is a good size i would say.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i always thought i would quit worrying if a girl
said "holy fuck that is_______!" (anything but skinny,short,average)
:wink:

fyi...i have yet to hear anything good about it in person.
i think most women need 8-9 inches with a 6-7 inch girth midshaft
to feel that they are with a dreamguy.
when they see 7,they see "normal" not "holy fuck i wanna try that"

your wife may be different,but majority of my lovers were aloof,
and still are about my cocksize.

7 is just blah it seems.:smile:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

It won't get larger...
Stories that it can are meant to sell you something.
Guys who imagine theirs got bigger actually had their eyes get smaller.

Get over your Dick... your wife has.
It is not something that is worthy of worry, nor attention, nor insecurity over one's manliness.

Women are far more excited by a romantic gesture than a big dick... far more responsive to a man who is confident in HIMSELF regardless of his dick.

Focus on Success... on making something of yourself... build a career... and providing your wife with security; financial, physical and emotional.

Your dick plays into things a few minutes at a time, here and there...
Its your DAILY HOURLY YEARLY conduct that will impress and excite your wife.
Of all the things to feel inadequate over.... the meaty appendage you sport in your shorts is the most ridiculous....

JamesMC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
cool thanks for the replies. The wife says it fills her up just fine and hits all the right spots. I'll focus on technique ;)

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you’re truly happy with your situation then I’m happy for you. However, don’t pay any attention to the jokers of the previous two posts, they’re talking out of their arses. Of course there’s always an outside chance they tried enlargement, couldn’t hack it and gave up, but I doubt it? I suspect they’ve read or heard something somewhere from the anti lobby and just want to get their name on the score sheet.

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
It won't get larger...

It is not something that is worthy of worry, nor attention, nor insecurity over one's manliness.

Women are far more excited by a romantic gesture than a big dick... far more responsive to a man who is confident in HIMSELF regardless of his dick.

Focus on Success... on making something of yourself... build a career... and providing your wife with security; financial, physical and emotional.

Of all the things to feel inadequate over.... the meaty appendage you sport in your shorts is the most ridiculous....
:lmao: That was hilarious. But so true.

D_Mulbury Pinprick

Just Browsing
Media
It won't get larger...

He's right that your dick isn't everything - of course it's not. But I don't agree at all that you can't get bigger - I got one inch by doing PE exercises and thousands of guys also did - and by the way none of them are trying to sell anything (check out Thunders Place for proof of that). Your size is pretty good but you also need to feel good about yourself and maybe another inch wouldn't hurt.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You worry too much....I am avg in size and my wife could care less...Why ?

Because I know what to do with it....THAT'S the secret.

Learn what she likes/dislikes, find her "spots" that turn her on and be attentive...That's what most woman want !

It's not all about the penis...

Having one is easy...knowing how to use it .....Priceless !