At What Size Would You Refuse Sex?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
OK, OK, so maybe 5" was a little harsh, but honestly the smallest erect one I've seen, in person, was 5.5" anyway. Knowing that I was purposely going in the wrong direction, I thought I was being funny. :rolleyes: I don't know, maybe I'd reconsider. How cute is the person in question? :wink:

You are SUCH a SIZE QUEEN.:tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lordpendragon said:
Damn - I meant bottom, didn't I?

I know a Greek woman who has a stunning bottom.
Oh, I know exactly what you mean! My ex-fiancée was Greek.

Sorcerer said:
*This question is strictly for the ladies*
As many times as you've called me "bitch", I still almost feel qualified. :biggrin1:
*Wonders why Sorc was reading such a delicately feminine thread to even notice.*

jeff black said:
You are SUCH a SIZE QUEEN.:tongue:
Um, let's see...
a) Have you noticed where we are? :rolleyes:
b) Not as much as you are an attention whore. :tongue:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
novice_btm said:
Oh, I know exactly what you mean! My ex-fiancée was Greek.

I imagine she still is. Please don't say she died in a tragic accident - I will feel awful.

So did you think that My big fat greek wedding was a documentary?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lordpendragon said:
I imagine she still is. Please don't say she died in a tragic accident - I will feel awful.

So did you think that My big fat greek wedding was a documentary?
No, she's still as amazing as always, but she's just not married to me, and I'm... well, HERE. :wink:

MBFGW was dangerously close to an autobiography, but being part Greek myself, I've lived on both sides. :rolleyes: BTW, when she did it as a one-woman monologue on stage, it was SO much funnier.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt I would turn down a man based only on his size.
But there is no good reason I can think of to want to increase your penis size. The ladies in this forum obviously enjoy a larger man and might be less likely to say no to a very hung guy then the general female population. And 9 inches is large enough. If you ask men on the forum who are larger than you I somehow doubt that they will say it is beneficial to have a bigger penis than you already have.
Don't fix what isn't broken.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll have to go slow at first
Then I'll allow you to go deeper
But slowly
Then speed up & go harder
Eventually we can do doggy

The moral of this story is that anything is possible...I should think most women would at least allow a handjob if full sex wasn't on the cards. It's just common courtesty hehe.

Plus, you should reassure the woman and be able to ease her into having sex with you...foreplay etc.

nevadaeve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since i have had exp. with my fwb who is an 11 i know i cant handle anything bigger then that.............so i guess it depends on the lady

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do not think has ever been a issues.... You work with what you have and do what you can... In a special relationship people please others in so many other ways besides just sexual intercourse... I f you love someone -- you love them for who they are not what they have....

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if I was about to have sex with a guy for the first time, and out pops his cock, I would not turn him down based just on size. We'd still give it a shot, at least once. But from my experimenting with dildos, there is a limit where it becomes uncomfortable for me, somewhere between 8-9 in. If I was really into the guy I think we'd still try to make it work but if it was just a fling or FWB that's where I think my limit would be - somewhere above 8 in.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Closet Donkey said:
but I have a preference for much larger women and believe that with larger women the extra length can be very beneficial in certain sexual position that would otherwise be impossible or ineffective for an average sized penis.
I'm considering methods to enlarge my penis, but don't want to over do things to the point where even large women will refuse sex with me.
Your thoughts please, AND NO DEROGATORY COMMENTS REGARDING LARGE WOMEN.

Let me just throw this in; I'm a midwife and I've delivered maybe 100 babies in the last 13 years. In each case I have to examine the mom to check the cervix.
I'm about 5'2" and my hands are not that big, but there has never been a woman that I've not been able to feel the cervix.
I might have to push, use some pressure, but I can't say that I've noticed much difference in a woman 5' and 100lbs to 6' 200lbs and those in-between.

Personally, my husband is about 8" in length and there is no way he has ever gotten more than 'maybe' 5 inches in me. Some positions are just not comfortable. Girth- last time we actually measured was 16 years ago, then it was close to 6". He would have been 33 at that time. His erections are not as hard as they were then, so girth may be less now.
We could not have intercourse the first time we tried. It might have been the 5th or 6th time he was able to get in somewhat, but he had to just stop there because it felt as though my urethra was being painfully pulled apart.

We were engaged by the time we first had sex and I was living in his apt., so I was not like we were kids in the back seat trying to have sex. Overall I was comfortable (emotionally and physically) and lubricated, but size was the problem.
It took a few weeks to be able to have intercourse and my vaginal tissue relaxed. If we go a few weeks without having sex, I am snug again.
But even if a women was a virgin, then becomes sexually active for 5 years and then for some reason does not have vaginal sex for a year or two, the vaginal tissue will shrink somewhat.

I suppose the bottom line is: how much is too much? There are men on this board who are not having sex (or less sex) because their wife finds intercourse painful do to hubby's girth.

I'm not sure that a larger woman is going to have a larger vagina. The average vagina is between 3-6 inches and I'd think most are 4& 1/2.
Genetics might affect size, height might, but weight is not going to affect the size of the vagina.
Give this a lot of thought, I don't think you can size down if you change you mind!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mumzi said:
[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent]Let me just throw this in; I'm a midwife and I've delivered maybe 100 babies in the last 13 years. In each case I have to examine the mom to check the cervix.
I'm about 5'2" and my hands are not that big, but there has never been a woman that I've not been able to feel the cervix.
I might have to push, use some pressure, but I can't say that I've noticed much difference in a woman 5' and 100lbs to 6' 200lbs and those in-between.

Personally, my husband is about 8" in length and there is no way he has ever gotten more than 'maybe' 5 inches in me. Some positions are just not comfortable. Girth- last time we actually measured was 16 years ago, then it was close to 6". He would have been 33 at that time. His erections are not as hard as they were then, so girth may be less now.
We could not have intercourse the first time we tried. It might have been the 5th or 6th time he was able to get in somewhat, but he had to just stop there because it felt as though my urethra was being painfully pulled apart.

We were engaged by the time we first had sex and I was living in his apt., so I was not like we were kids in the back seat trying to have sex. Overall I was comfortable (emotionally and physically) and lubricated, but size was the problem.
It took a few weeks to be able to have intercourse and my vaginal tissue relaxed. If we go a few weeks without having sex, I am snug again.
But even if a women was a virgin, then becomes sexually active for 5 years and then for some reason does not have vaginal sex for a year or two, the vaginal tissue will shrink somewhat.

I suppose the bottom line is: how much is too much? There are men on this board who are not having sex (or less sex) because their wife finds intercourse painful do to hubby's girth.

I'm not sure that a larger woman is going to have a larger vagina. The average vagina is between 3-6 inches and I'd think most are 4& 1/2.
Genetics might affect size, height might, but weight is not going to affect the size of the vagina.
Give this a lot of thought, I don't think you can size down if you change you mind!

This whole post is very enlightening, I won't go into specifics, but the numbers here don't lie, there's only so much you need and can even use, the rest of it is excess. There are also a lot of other posts that shed light into personality and everything else that comes with being the total package of whatever gender you are.