At what size...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by TheOverlord, Apr 21, 2005.

1. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

Just wondering, if the theory of some doctors are right on my condition, and i would never stop growing until i get surgery, at what should be the biggest size i should acheive, lol.

2. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you have 14" and are that thick and you think of it as "achieving" something, then I think you may need to see a therapist first, unless you are already. Admitting you have a problem si the first step in solving it.

3. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously: Overlord, I've never been anywhere near as big as you, so I wouldn't know anything about what you have to go through with your size issues. And, I'm sure that they're considerable. I wouldn't think that you would want to get any bigger than you are now, or penitration might become impossible. Also, I don't know exactly what the surgery you spoke of would entail, but I would think that there would be risks associated that could be as impactfull on your sex life as doing nothing at all.
    I would suggest that you go over all your options and potential risks with your doctor. And make sure that if you choose surgery, that you do your research and find the best surgen you can. Because, any mistakes could have lifelong effects on your sexlife.

4. Knight

Knight New Member

Can't your doctor tell you what the size would have been? I'd ask my doctor if I had one :p

BTW if your tumor was as big as you said, they would have had to remove part of your penis and you would most likely be impotent...

http://www.urolog.nl/urolog/php/patients.p...c=penis&&lng=en (at the bottom)

5. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

*shrug*

I was told if i waited longer, that would have happened, I probably wouldve even lost my penis.

Most of what i say about enjoying to go bigger is a joke... Ive come to a somewhat acceptance as to whats happening. I shouldnt be angry all the time about it should i? I'm just trying my best to be optimistic.

And trust me, I've asked to what size I may be. They don't know.

Curse you and your ability to change my optimism into not-so-much that! lol.

*sigh*

6. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    It wasnt my intention to change your optimism, I merely don't like to see people lying to themselves. I guess it my own sef-centeredness.I apologize. You'll be fine, just have them fix it, and if it turns out bad, then use that optimism of yours and realize that these were the cards you were dealt, and its better than not being dealt a hand at all.

7. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

Don't worry about it. You didn't really take away my optimism. Its more like im apathetic about it.

Its how i deal with my problems, I know its gotta be fixed, but i dont really care until i fix it, and then i do whatever, usually getting a bit angry, then stop caring again.

8. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

I'll say it again - it is only too big if you tell yourself it is. It's good to be optimistic about it, that is always a plus. Just know that when you make your decision to stop it, it can't be started again, so if you were to decide you wanted it even bigger (though it seems here you don't want it to, but don't object either) that it won't grow after your surgery. Only you know what's right for you, so until you know your ready, I would say just let it keep growing. If you want it to stop now, think it over, then if you still feel that way fix it. If it were to grow 3 more inches and you wanted it to stop, same thing. Just do what YOU feel is right, and don't listen to anyone who tries to tell you otherwise and go against your opinion. Don't get overly upset either about it, it's not like it's the end of the world, and it's not like you can't still please yourself, so not all is lost. So anyway, just let it go until YOU think it is the right time to stop. There's nothing wrong with valuing your own opinion! (wow, another one of my famous tangents, but I mean it, do what you want, not what Susie, Joe or Dr. Soap wants you to do)

9. rts8

rts8 New Member

^^^^ agree in full

10. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

My hope is that it stops on its own. The surgery wasn't explained to me in full how it would work, but it has something to do with preventing whatever is telling my penis to grow from doing so. Something like cutting a nerve or something like that.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yaoi said it will great eloquence, you'll have to find your own path on this one, mate. I realise you're asking for opinions, so I'll offer mine- I think you're as big as you'd ever want to be right now. Since you are a virgin, you might not realise how huge 14" really is, but that's quite a lot for any partner to handle, getting bigger will not help your sex life. If you just want to let it get huge so you can be the biggest one in the world, you might be able to do that, but at what cost to your sex life?

Whatever you decide, we are here as a sounding board to bounce ideas off of whenever you need or want that. I hope your overall health is good and you are happy.

12. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously:
    You've kinda answered my next question before I asked. I think that any responsible doctor would tell EXACTLY what the procedure involves and the risks. I certainly wouldn't let any one take a knife to my penis with out knowing these things. My next question would be whether cutting a nerve would cause loss of feeling, impotence, or (God forbid) chronic pain syndrome.

13. Knight

Knight New Member

I think most doctors would explain all the risks, especially when it affects his sexual development and chances of having children. The only doctors that wouldn't would be the ones you find on the backstreets, but then you wouldn't expect them to know about BWS...or the doctors in your head lol.

14. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

God damn, do you want me to explain every damn detail? I really didn't think retarded stuff like this would bring a doubter out.

As he started to explain the surgery, i said no. the end. I would prefer to wait a bit, and then when i say i want surgery, i can get the full details.

You don't have to believe, i dont care. go away.

15. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously:
    God damn, do you want me to explain every damn detail? I really didn't think retarded stuff like this would bring a doubter out.

As he started to explain the surgery, i said no. the end. I would prefer to wait a bit, and then when i say i want surgery, i can get the full details.

You don't have to believe, i dont care. go away.
    [post=303590]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Overlord I don't think anyone doubts you. It's just that one doesn't often have an oppertunity to speak w/ someone with your condition. I think mostly people on this thread are both concernd for your wellbeing and curious about a condition and surgery that most know nothing about.

16. Knight

Knight New Member

Look I don't doubt you have the condition, although I don't entirely believe it. I do doubt though that a doctor or your parents would let you undergo the surgery without knowing all the risks.

17. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

My parents would have no say, i am 19. As I've explained, so far, i have not wanted surgery. Therefore, there was no need for it to be explained to me. When and if the the time comes, i will have it explained.

18. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

My parents would have no say, i am 19. As I've explained, so far, i have not wanted surgery. Therefore, there was no need for it to be explained to me. When and if the the time comes, i will have it explained.
    [post=304462]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Just curious, please don't answer if you are not comfortable. I am moderately familiar with this particular syndrome. Did you have any of the other manifestations during childhood, and if so, did any of them require surgery (besides the tumor)?

19. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

Overlord,

bif's 2 cents:

don't have the operation...

Unless the doctors are absolutely 99.9% sure of what the outcome will be.

You are the one who will have to live with the results.

Doctors have a license to PRACTICE medicine, and surgeons love to OPERATE.

What if cutting that nerve means no boners for the rest of your life?

That said, know this also. There is someone out there for everyone; there is someone out there for YOU.

Your size is rare, but somewhere waits a woman capable of dealing with your size as part of the package that is YOU. You are not your penis.

Regards

bif

20. Vix

Vix New Member

Girth is more of a factor than length. You won't get 14" in anyone, if its too thick you are out of luck.

Vix

Draft saved Draft deleted