Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an I.T tech for a college campus in NYC. The job is basic, remedial if you know what you're doing and decent pay for the amount of actual work. The staff is young as there are cycling freshman to fill positions at the base semester in and semester out. Most times work is a bustling place with the chaos of a newspaper mailroom and sometimes... like today, it's just me. All alone in my gigantic office complex.

It's something about working in an empty office that really gets my imagination wondering...i've tried to lure some unsuspecting collegiate into my office with promises of wine and cock but most times if you're up this early you're more determined than most to head to class vs giving some head. So, here i am. Alone in my office fat cock against my thigh, pressed even tighter by form fitting long johns.

Its a nice hot temperature in my office.. My cock feels like a radiator in my pants..sometimes i go for a walk around campus...i give the people a good show. I'm not gross about it, i just make em double take and wonder...sometimes i let it get out of control. then it takes over and i have no choice.

It's extension is more like a falling arm than a sex organ...when it has fallen, swollen to it's greatest weight. Only then does it face its toughest task...the tube thickens...it runs the length of the magnificent beast...on either side muscular chambers that resemble triceps flare and flex.. it defies gravity...it has a heart beat...with every beat it hungers..it grows wider before it grows long..the heart beat suddenly stops...the skin is tight..Everything about it is rigid. Jagged lighting bolt veins cascade down its underside quickly pumping, pulsing, feeding a shiny massive plum sized head. it drools...hungers for one thing...the one thing he cant yet have at work... it makes the room around it warmer.....

there's a knock at the door