At work fun?

D

deleted15193041

Any of you ever fooled around at work? Either hands on with another person or sexted/snap chatted? I'm stuck at work and looking for some good stories. I may even be down to snapchat...

D

deleted817718

Any of you ever fooled around at work? Either hands on with another person or sexted/snap chatted? I'm stuck at work and looking for some good stories. I may even be down to snapchat...
I had an ex girlfriend that fooled around with her coworkers quite often. We had an agreement that I turn a blind eye to her seeing other men, which worked oddly well for us

Gracious_living

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a few snapchat/kik things when I worked retail! Really boring job+ lack of supervision+ my overactive libido = me jerking it daily in the public washrooms. I had a female fwb who loved to dirty talk all day, and she would tease me with pics till I had a break to go jerk.
The biggest tease she pulled off was using toys in the shower on video, knowing I was going into a training session where I'd be offline all day. I caught the first glimpse and felt the blood pounding in my ears all day in anticipation.

She also would make me cum on the floor and walls, she thought it was so kinky but I really hated having to clean up after myself

hilltop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah. Was once in a job that required working when most people were on holiday. Girlfriend stopped by to say hi on Christmas Eve afternoon. The entire office building was empty and locked down. The fun started with a blow job while sitting bare assed on my desk calendar on my desk which was in front of a big window looking out on the city park. One thing led to another and I fucked her on the CEO’s desk. Santa came early and multiple times that year.

D

deleted15193041

I had an ex girlfriend that fooled around with her coworkers quite often. We had an agreement that I turn a blind eye to her seeing other men, which worked oddly well for us
That's crazy. That wouldn't fly with most

Reactions: deleted817718

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was not at work, but she was. Years ago, I took a trip out to Denver. Republic Plaza was newly constructed, and I think at the time it was the tallest high-rise in downtown Denver. It was a Saturday afternoon, and I was exploring the central business district to take photos.

The streets were not too crowded, and a complete stranger asked me if I was a tourist. I said that I was in Denver for the weekend and was just out taking some shots of the city and such. She was heading into the office to finish some stuff and told me that I could get some really nice shots from the 51'st floor if I wanted to go up.

This was back in the late 1980's just to put things into perspective. I doubt anybody would invite a stranger to go up to their office to take pictures these days. Anyhow, we went up and I got some really nice shots from her office. I also fucked her right on her desk. Nobody else was in that office suite so we got kinda loud and crazy. The whole episode started with some flirting, then she actually made the first move.

I ended up balls deep in her tight warm pussy then proceeded to take this pic: 50077656_10156806946179351_6207972259651387392_n.jpg

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long ago, my girlfriend at the time stopped by my office at the end of her day, close to the end of the workday at my work. She hung out for a bit while I finished up my work, and when we noticed that there was nobody else around, she said she was horny and looking forward to going home with me for some fun.

That talk got me aroused, so I showed her my growing bulge. We ducked into a nearby conference room, after ensuring the office area was truly empty, closed and locked the door, and clothes started coming off.
While it was a sexy thing to do, conference tables are not comfortable, so there was no repeat of that scenario.

Another time, with another woman, who joined me at a place where I volunteer. I had a one hour break between activities, so I snuck her off to an isolated back room. I unzipped my pants and she gave me amazing head, then we found a comfortable spot where I then proceeded to fuck her. We both returned to the public area with big smiles on our faces.

Reactions: Manny20984
D

deleted15394691

A coworker and I used to stand and the urinal and jerk off together. I’ve also found my “straight” boss on grindr when he fist got there. I have his dic pic saved.

D

deleted14513921

I work in hospitality.
I regularly get hit on by customers mostly female. But I only go for the male ones. Lost count of the bjs I’ve received from guys at work in the bathrooms.
also have regular FOH waiters that each I’m exclusively hook up with just them.