At your mercy!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd tie you up spreadeagled across a big bed and make you squirt.

I'd tie you spreadeagled across a big bed. And then go for a long leisurely lunch. Then take a bath. I'd check in on you and maybe ravish you for hours. But only if you're good. If you're not good, you'll only have to wait longer...

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd tie you spreadeagled across a big bed. And then go for a long leisurely lunch. Then take a bath. I'd check in on you and maybe ravish you for hours. But only if you're good. If you're not good, you'll only have to wait longer...

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Wondering how I could be bad when tied up :smile:

I would subdue your amazonian physique by spanking you without mercy and then taking you slow and full from behind, but each time you approach an orgasm I will stop you and then continue until I am satisfied that you have been properly brought to heel by my manhood.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Wondering how I could be bad when tied up :smile:

I would subdue your amazonian physique by spanking you without mercy and then taking you slow and full from behind, but each time you approach an orgasm I will stop you and then continue until I am satisfied that you have been properly brought to heel by my manhood.

I'd attach a scarlett letter to you so that beautiful people like Snoozan would know with whom they are dealing. If that doesn't work to subdue your out-of-control libido, I'd tie you down and make you watch a few hours of NBA tapes.:eek:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have arranged for you to be doublemegabopperbasted by Uncut and Quercsome - enjoy :wink: - oh and Roseanne has agreed to sit on your face at the same time.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd buy you two minutes of prime time airtime on a national network during which you'd have to impersonate Whoopi Goldberg while your real name was flashed across the screen. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd review your latest book scathingly and whip you with my dreadlocks for good measure.

You and the rest of the fuckin' world. :rolleyes:

Just for that, though, you have to appear in a 3-hour-long one-woman stage show as well, in which you re-enact the events of both Sister Act and Sister Act 2 while dressed solely in a see-through body-stocking. :smile:

And yes, the audience will be provided with rotten tomatoes and other past-its-sell-by-date produce with which to pelt you. :cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You and the rest of the fuckin' world. :rolleyes:

Just for that, though, you have to appear in a 3-hour-long one-woman stage show as well, in which you re-enact the events of both Sister Act and Sister Act 2 while dressed solely in a see-through body-stocking. :smile:

And yes, the audience will be provided with rotten tomatoes and other past-its-sell-by-date produce with which to pelt you. :cool:

Heh heh.. what would I do to the poster if I had him alone, tied up in a room, completely at my mercy??

I would probably read him a story, make some dinner and we could discuss world politics over dessert. Did I mention he was naked?:biggrin1:

Oh, and sex.... lots of sex. Different positions, different sensations... Could be fun.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut, I would have to take even cooler photos than you did of your cock. It will be hard, but I will try. You have such cool attitude in your pics!