At your mercy!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm..well :tongue:

For the lord i'd hire a car for him and his girl of choice for the night..Send them out to a empty feild for a candle lit dinner overlooking the ocean..

All expenses paid
To you Lee. Your amazing,wonderfull and beautifull. How i wish that we could be together for one night so i could show you the things you havent seen before and you could show me. If only in dream:kiss:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think in one of the previous postings, it said something about the person being tied to a bed, so continuing on that theme... With "uncut" I smear about a gallon of lube on my ass, and pour a couple of quarts on his dick for safe measure, then jump up and see if it really is possible to do a "sit-n-spin". :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think in one of the previous postings, it said something about the person being tied to a bed, so continuing on that theme... With "uncut" I smear about a gallon of lube on my ass, and pour a couple of quarts on his dick for safe measure, then jump up and see if it really is possible to do a "sit-n-spin". :tongue:

Novice, that is too ballsy. You really gotta ease on a guy like uncut.:rolleyes: You are gonna have an asshole the size of Mississippi by the time you get done.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds good to me... You know your my boy. I feel like hopping on a plane right fucking now. Oh its so late and you had to make me hard...............:tongue: :wink: Oh i wanna wax that ass of yours right now.....

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd buy you and I first class tickets to see Novice leaving tonight. I would, of course, film aforementioned asswaxing. Of course, uncut, we'll have to join the Mile High club on the way.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd buy you and I first class tickets to see Novice leaving tonight. I would, of course, film aforementioned asswaxing. Of course, uncut, we'll have to join the Mile High club on the way.

How about several of us from LPSG all jump on the same flight, and we'll call our adventure , get ready for it ,

Snakes on a Plane !!!! :biggrin1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I'll need some special instructions, is all I'm saying. :wink:
I'll take a gues here at what he would like but..

For Fratpack i would arrange a night of just him and all the members of his favourite sports team with him giving the instructions of which position each team member should play in ....Do with them as you will Sir.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I'll take a gues here at what he would like but..

For Fratpack i would arrange a night of just him and all the members of his favourite sports team with him giving the instructions of which position each team member should play in ....Do with them as you will Sir.

For Lee I'd try to close my gaping mouth after just checking out your pictures. I will build a shrine to each of your breasts and worship at it daily.