At your mercy!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I promise to read the articles, will you let me have my way those breasts?

An unlimited lunch at my fave restaurant in the Trastevere, Roma for me and thee Colonel. Though because you were showing off about discretionary income earlier, you can pick up the tab.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think in one of the previous postings, it said something about the person being tied to a bed, so continuing on that theme... With "uncut" I smear about a gallon of lube on my ass, and pour a couple of quarts on his dick for safe measure, then jump up and see if it really is possible to do a "sit-n-spin". :tongue:
Also your name is in my gallery for a reason. :wink:Since Jeffy makes such great videos of his own. I want him too film this.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Uncut my sweet...For you..a king size bed, clean sheets, rose petals, champaign, soft music, candle light, a view to die for and me sitting on the bed waiting

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK..for you id give..Miss Snoonzan spread out naked across the bed in the room next to uncut and i

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut my sweet...For you..a king size bed, clean sheets, rose petals, champaign, soft music, candle light, a view to die for and me sitting on the bed waiting

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK..for you id give..Miss Snoonzan spread out naked across the bed in the room next to uncut and i
Lee I dont need all that! All i need is you................:wink:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If only to know the gift was from you LeeM, Mi amore, I would take it& offer to share it with you.

And you my dear..Just scored a piece of my heart
You had my heart from your last offering.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Also your name is in my gallery for a reason. :wink:Since Jeffy makes such great videos of his own. I want him too film this.
Off-topic: I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille. :tongue:

hey, you guys playin' cards???
ON-topic: With sk_bum at my mercy, I'd take advantage of his 20% until I had an incredibly sore throat. :bj:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Off-topic: I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille. :tongue:

ON-topic: With sk_bum at my mercy, I'd take advantage of his 20% until I had an incredibly sore throat. :bj:

If I had novice in my control, I would pimp him out to the highest bidder, pay off some debt, and then split the remainder with him. I am not greedy.:rolleyes:

weecallum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I had novice in my control, I would pimp him out to the highest bidder, pay off some debt, and then split the remainder with him. I am not greedy.:rolleyes:

with JB at my mercy i would extort from him the much-anticipated sequel to his video, hijack all the syndication rights for myself, use the proceeds to commandeer exclusive access to a tropical island paradise, and invite the whole damn lot of you over for sundowners.