At your mercy!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
with JB at my mercy i would extort from him the much-anticipated sequel to his video, hijack all the syndication rights for myself, use the proceeds to commandeer exclusive access to a tropical island paradise, and invite the whole damn lot of you over for sundowners.

With you at my mercy.. I would tie you up and make you talk dirty to me in that ruggard Scottish accent. Dripping hot wax on your chest and only letting you go when you've begged for my affection

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I can resist no more - a Lee_M boobjob special. There I said it. :redface: Handjob, blowjob, boobjob, in case you are confused.

In keeping with your obsession, I would make you read the book of Job, and while you are moving your lips and tracing your finger slowly across the pages as you read, I would swiftly replace my cock for yours in Lee_M's breasts extraordinaire.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd make you take me to dinner in NYC at your favourite restaurant with you best friends and you would have to behave when I started to flirt with the ladies. And you would have to let me order the wine.
Per Se. Just so you know...

You'd make Whoopi Goldberg? Don't do it man, she'd make jokes about you and how you do it.
I'm not scared. COLJohn/Whoopi would be impressed, I'm certain.

Now if I had hootie at my mercy, I'd show him tricks he never imagined existed and make him live up to his name. And I would enjoy the hell out of it.