At your sexiest

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by wadislaw, Feb 13, 2007.

1. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    Finish this sentence: "I feel the sexiest when . . ."

My personal response - relaxing after exercising. I'm usually either driving home or I've just showered at home after finishing a run. My soreness translates into a sense of accomplishment, and I look that much better to myself in the mirror. :)

-Z

2. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    Great question

Yes after exercise that relax feeling is great to make me feel sexy. After a good dicussion when you share deep emotional stuff - I think it is the sharing and careing thing. Often in the morning after a bit of a sleep in is the other time.

I must explain I see horny and feeling sexy as different. As a straight man I am almost constantly horny.

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...when I'm wet.

I feel wholly alive when I'm swimming, skiing, diving...the sensation of water on the skin is very exhilarating to me. I love the way it feels sliding over my skin, I love the way it runs in little streams through the various contours of my body, and I love the way it forms little beads and droplets that sparkle in the light.

Also, it probably doesn't hurt that I'm mostly naked when any of this is going on. :wink:

4. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    Thank you for distinguishing that, Bacchus. I did specifically mean sexiest, not horniest. If someone feels sexiest when at his/her horniest, that's perfectly all right.

And I love your response too, after a deep conversation. That's a wonderful time.

-Z

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

On Vacation, Tan And Rested On A Nude Beach,sipping A Martini:cool:

6. jkazjkaz

jkazjkaz New Member

...when a girl looks straight into my eyes and I know what she is thinking....

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    After a shower or quick swim; also while drinking a glass of wine!

8. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:

I may not look like it, but your avatar describes exactly how I feel when I'm around the water.

9. feely

feely New Member

im on holiday and im a bit tanned.

im naturally pretty pale, and i think i look loads better when ive tanned up a bit. doesn't happen too often though, because even though im pale, ive got really dark hair, so it takes about a gazillion jiggawatts to burn me.

10. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I agree with feely, a holiday can do wonders. If I spend a relaxing week at a beach, get nice and well rested, maybe slightly tanned... I feel like I look worlds better. I don't get enough sleep and spend too much time in front of the computer most days.

Other than that... I think I tend to look awful in the morning. My face gets really puffy. So... at around 7:30 or 8:00 at night. I'll look in the mirror and think I look damn sexy, as opposed to the morning, when I usually just groan and think I look like crap. Better if I got a good night's sleep, had a restful day, then something in the evening take a nice hot shower, get ready to go out, put on my sharpest clothes.... then I feel I look good.

For some reason I feel I also look a lot better with pants on and my shirt off than I do fully nude. Or maybe with some clingy boxers to highlight my package and a button down shirt open in front. Not sure why that is. Maybe I don't like my waist lines?

11. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I think I'm sexiest right out of the shower, when my muscles are all relaxed and I'm clean and sweet-smelling. My hair is wetted down and dripping and I'm hangin' free and loose downstairs. I feel most comfortable and natural right after a nice, hot shower. I sympathesize with NIC about the waking up thing. If I'm stressed sometimes there are red blotches all around my eyes and cheeks when I wake up. I look like a heroin addict.

12. feely

feely New Member

another time is when i've finished getting myself ready for work of a morning. ive just brushed my teeth, so my mouth tastes nice, ive just styled my hair, so its not a mess, ive got my shirt and tie on, with my decent trousers, and good shoes, and i've just put some calvin klein, or paul smith, or dkny on and i smell good.

I feel sexy as hell then.

13. bakerz dozen

bakerz dozen New Member

After exercise easily the winner. However, when I was younger I used to work for my uncle who restored old houses. It was hard work and also you would be filthy by the end of the day. For some reason I loved that feeling of hard work and filth. Also, I would take the same bus home every night and there were 3 girls who were always on the bus. They were always kinda flirty and giggly with me, but since I prefer sausage to fish they never got to second base with me. LOL I used to think to myself, 'DAMN!!! if they think your hot when you look this rough, you MUST look good.'

peace
    baker

14. fillmeup

fillmeup New Member

when boys tell me how nice i look naked

15. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

When I get a piece of fan mail about one of my stories. (not a plug; I'm not telling you where to send it!)

Nothing makes me feel sexier than being told I basically have a sexy brain.

16. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    "I feel the sexiest when I have just finished a great workout in the gym and swam 250 laps and took a 30 min saunna and I am standing in the showers letting the water bead down my body and soaping up my cock and balls" Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

17. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I feel sexiest when I am sliding my hard dick inside my wife. There is nothing better for me other than when I shoot my load of cum inside her and hang on for good measure... Now, to me thats being a real man!

18. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are lots of instances where I feel sexy, but what really does it for me is eye contact. Capturing a man's attention, holding it, and basking in his steady, interested gaze. Does it for me every time.

19. abvavrg

abvavrg New Member

I rarely feel sexy. People tell me I have beautiful eyes, and that makes me feel good about myself, but it's more "flattered" than "sexy".

Maybe when I'm dressed up: casual-but-still-dressy, with a loose tie and tight jeans. I feel confident then, and confidence may or may not equate to "sexy". I suppose it depends.

20. catman

Gold Member

I would have to add 'when swimming nude'- something almost primal about it... even better than being nude outdoors...

Draft saved Draft deleted