At your sexiest

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
similar to the working out feeling, after working a full day of construction on the house, hot, sweaty, DIRTY, hair all wild, muscles sore and pulsating on that edge of pain, with my ripped up 'work shorts' on hanging down on my hips, no shirt, heavy white cotton socks and the greatest shoes i've ever worn, my steel toe leather boots (not kidding, most comfortable ever), also with a great sense of accomplishment for what i've done for my body, and what i've managed to do for my home.

then its a shower, a lil drink, and a LOT of my special someone....

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cool thread!

I rarely feel sexy myself, because I think I'm rather plain and unattractive... ah well. But I must say that it is probably when I am all nicely cleaned up and wearing a suit and tie. I feel confident, well-dressed and in good style. And I just think men are incredibly HOT in suits and ties (not so much tuxes) and therefore, when I'm wearing one, I feel REALLY sexy.

And I feel even MORE sexy when I am wearing a fun/sexy pair of underwear underneath the pants. ;-)

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel the sexiest when I'm talking to a certain someone, when the conversation branches out on many tangents, but repeatedly turns on a dime back to our mutual lust; hearing the catch in her voice as the response to the directness in mine -- unscripted moments like that
leave us both feeling very, very sexy.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are three that stand out:
1. When my penis is being orally aroused by my wife
2. When I am totally involved in licking and suckying my wifes pussy
3. When I am hiking naked in High Sierra meadows and fields of granite

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
similar to the working out feeling, after working a full day of construction on the house, hot, sweaty, DIRTY, hair all wild, muscles sore and pulsating on that edge of pain, with my ripped up 'work shorts' on hanging down on my hips, no shirt, heavy white cotton socks and the greatest shoes i've ever worn, my steel toe leather boots (not kidding, most comfortable ever), also with a great sense of accomplishment for what i've done for my body, and what i've managed to do for my home.

then its a shower, a lil drink, and a LOT of my special someone....

Im in the same boat. I am carpenter by trade, so thats about every day in the summer for me. By June I have a nice deep tan, and its too hot to eat during the day, so I cut pounds in a hurry. After a hard ten hour day in the heat and the sun, Im all dehydrated and dark, I feel cut. Plus, my body has that buzz from all the work I did, sort of sore and tired, sort of a good feeling. Its like after a workout, but more intense. On top of that, I usually have a couple cocktails or beers right after work, so that helps too. In the winter I just get fat and white.

Either that, or when I out on a ride. Just me and my bike, carving up the countryside, basking in the sun and the warm summer air. The rush of the power, the thrill of the corner, I feel I am at my best and I dont care if anyone else sees. I do it for me.

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
Humans, bonobos and dolphins are all species known to have non-reproductive sex, apparently for the sake of pleasure. Wikipedia

Too bad the dolphins can't enjoy a post coital embrace like us humans and bonobos.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
...when a girl looks straight into my eyes and I know what she is thinking....

Yes..and the both of you can do nothing but look away in a shy smile, knowwing that each of you is waiting to jump acoss the room and share the most sensual, erotic kiss of your life ...(very Mills & Boon Lee:rolleyes:)

Also when im at home, had a few drinks,a little tipy and feeling great, put on Roadhouse Blues by the Doors and just let my body move to the music

Honestly give it a listen..That ong has some magical sensual, erotic powers

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the song goes..."a smart woman in a real short skirt, a smart woman who knows how to flirt, a smart woman with a mind of her own, a smart woman who wants to take me home..."

Also helps if she is sexually strong, sexually powerful, sexually confident, lusts for huge, knows she is a sexual being, and is insatiable...curves are very nice too. LOL But smart eyes that twinkle because she wants you and is going to do her best to be a spectacular and passionate lover is just simply the best.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Immediately after a warm, soothing whirlpool bath. Towel off and ready for sexual activity.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"I feel the sexiest when . . ." when I get out of the pool having finshed a 4,000 yard workout. My chest, ab and arm muscles are sore and swollen from the workout. I feel clean and relaxed. That is when I feel sexy.

I feel even sexier when I also get a glance from a fellow swimmer at the bulge in my wet speedo.

Robert

ItaloCanadese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after anything involving water....just standing/sitting around naked gives me a great feeling of pleasure with myself; just a great feeling. :)

Xavian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I feel sexiest when I'm kissing someone (romantically). As soon as our lips touch and the initial electric jolt passes..and the momentum beings to built. Feeling the other person's soft lips...having them kiss you back..being in an absolute state of being desired. yeah...kissing.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finish this sentence: "I feel the sexiest when . . .
  • I felt pretty sexy after skiing my first black diamond run. My friend kinda tricked me into it so I didn't see the sign at the top of the run. I did it perfectly, a little slower than my friend, but perfect form straight down the fall line.
  • I always feel sexy using those open showers at the beach to rinse off the sand.
  • I know I look good. Those days and nights when the outfit, hair, makeup is perfect!
  • When a man realizes just how smart I am and doesn't back off, yes some have.