at you're horniest moment whats your're kinkiest thought/fantasy?

the_1homie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what going on at that moment in your head when youre at your horniest what fantasies/thoughts to you would come true to get you off just the way you need?

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
what going on at that moment in your head when youre at your horniest what fantasies/thoughts to you would come true to get you off just the way you need?

Hot Chick sucking my cock or a big cut guy's cock either works for me

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Walking down a crowded street and grabbing the person of my horny fantasy, shoving them into an alley ripping their pants off.... pushing them up against the walls as my tongue brushes against theirs... our lips touching, then turning them around, pressing my body against their's and fucking them as hard as I can, while covering their mouth so the nearby walkers don't hear us fucking.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Walking down a crowded street and grabbing the person of my horny fantasy, shoving them into an alley ripping their pants off.... pushing them up against the walls as my tongue brushes against theirs... our lips touching, then turning them around, pressing my body against their's and fucking them as hard as I can, while covering their mouth so the nearby walkers don't hear us fucking.
So like.. um rape? :biggrin1:

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's almost always me with another woman - the possiblities of what I think are endless. Occasionally I might think about the guy I'm with and think of something he did to me that really excited me. Or occasionally me with another woman and my guy in there somewhere...

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i think about geting my ass whipped with a belt by an older man 24-29ish age. aa grown man whipping my ass with a belt until its red and i moan in pain/pleasure.... and then i blow him as a reward for doing something wierd.

Reactions: mifflin

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Deserted building, stranger in black, up against the wall, big, hard, deep, moans echoing through the corridors, Then watching him walk off into the distance and me still standing there wet, sore and satisfied.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
a hate fuck
at my horniest I want to fuck a girl I'm angry with who is angry with me
almost like the sex is our way of "fighting" and establishing dominance
and I just wanna fuck her till she hasn't got a clue what is happening
fuck her sencless basicaly

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
My horniest moment usually involves flashes of girls that I am not supposed to think about. Sometimes friends pop in my head. Often the girlfriends of guys I am close too. When I was younger it was all about walking in on their sisters and Moms in some very horny state of mind and then sort of raping each other. I get twinges of faces and bodies. I think about pulling that pussy out with a very big cock. How the inner lips pull out. I don't have the biggest cock, so part of the fantasy is that I could have a huge one to fuck girls with. But I admit that the cock itself is a source of arousal for me.