Ate the box last night

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
I hope this is under the right thread but anyways...

:redface: So last night I ate the puss for the first time. I was kind of nervous b/c I didnt know what to expect nor i didnt want to have any regrets. When I finally stopped being a bitch and "man" up, I slowly crept down and started to eat. I was expecting for it to have a funny taste but in fact it didnt taste like anything but skin. My comfortably settled in the first couple of minutes then I went in a straight zone lol (I must of ate it for like 20-30 minutes.) Her moans were turning me on as I love pleasuring. Not to mention she came twice..whew :yumyum:

I woke up this morning with no regret but a feeling on wanting to do it more. I hope im not addicted now, which was one of my fears. But w/e time to get ready for class lol

D_Saundus Scythecocke

Just Browsing
Media
Dude, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being addicted to eating pussy! I love chowin' down and it's one of the best tastes/smells in the world! It's a great thing to feel the girl buck up and down on your face, and knowing that you're giving her that much pleasure! Congrats on doin' it, and keep it up!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You only need to be down there five minutes at the most.

Next time flick her clit with your tongue for about thirty seconds, then finger her (two fingers if you can) while repeating the clit flicking for about another thirty seconds.

Then for about three or four minutes just go wild and start licking and sucking that clit and use your neck muscles to move your tongue around and around while all the while remembering to keep fingering her as well. If she doesn't cum then there's something wrong with her.

Licking pussy is great.

D

deleted157868

I love to do it but can never do it for more then 10 minutes at a time. Too much strain on my tounge and it kinda hurts my neck because of the awkward angle.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the cunnilingus club dude! It's great to give an appreciative woman pleasure. Don't put any time limits on yourself. As long as you and she are enjoying it all, go for it. Sometimes I am eating her out for over an hour until she begs me to stop and to penetrate her. She always makes it worth it even more than the enjoyment itself.

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
hmmm ima try this thanks!

You only need to be down there five minutes at the most.

Next time flick her clit with your tongue for about thirty seconds, then finger her (two fingers if you can) while repeating the clit flicking for about another thirty seconds.

Then for about three or four minutes just go wild and start licking and sucking that clit and use your neck muscles to move your tongue around and around while all the while remembering to keep fingering her as well. If she doesn't cum then there's something wrong with her.

Licking pussy is great.