Ate the box last night

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I woke up this morning with no regret but a feeling on wanting to do it more. I hope im not addicted now, which was one of my fears. But w/e time to get ready for class lol

Being addicted is great... it's the jonesing for eating a sweet pussy that sucks. :biggrin1:

You only need to be down there five minutes at the most.

Bad advice, dude. Best advice is wait until she is wet, and don't stop flicking her clit quickly until she is done, and tells you to stop, no matter how tired your tongue and neck get.

Also, I've never met a girl that liked to have her clit sucked. You can create a little suction to draw it out, but don't suck on it like it's a mini cock. You have 11 times more nerve endings in your cock head, so she needs a lot more constant and fast stimulation. Think of your tongue as a vibrator.

Last edited:

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
You only need to be down there five minutes at the most.

Next time flick her clit with your tongue for about thirty seconds, then finger her (two fingers if you can) while repeating the clit flicking for about another thirty seconds.

Then for about three or four minutes just go wild and start licking and sucking that clit and use your neck muscles to move your tongue around and around while all the while remembering to keep fingering her as well. If she doesn't cum then there's something wrong with her.

Licking pussy is great.

FIVE minutes my ass ! In my book, any men who does that for 5 minutes is getting kicked in the face.

Five minutes will not make any women orgasm. Every woman is different in term of how long it will take her to orgasm.

swiper, don't listen to incocknito. Don't ever go down on a woman for 5 minutes because it'll piss her off. Would you like it if a woman gave you a minute blow job?

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah same here, I was quite nervous my first time. I didn't put much thought into it so it had more of a taste than just skin, more like sweaty skin, but w/e lol. I ate the shit out of it anyway. Then I became addicted. Obviously the ex-wife loved that part. I always got horny eating it as well. She came from me eating her, then we fucked and I got mine, good times.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
each girl enjoys different things. I've gone down on a variety of girls... all who had very different types of orgasms and preferences.

Basically just listen to her moans, and her body language.

Some girls like nothing but their clit being stimulated.

Others would rather have nothing but penetration with your fingers with the occasional mouth play.

I find most like being fingered, and sucking and licking the clit.

Oh for whatever reason i feel the need to say this, cause a few of my guy friends didn't know this. But sucking on the clit is good too. (for whatever reason they thought all u should do was lick.)

Listen to the moans to try to find your tempo. Tempo and timing is a big key. But hey sounds like you've got lots of practice coming your way.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was working on the inevitable fact that a woman will cum within five minutes given my...'method'!

If she doesn't cum in five minutes then obviously stay down there or something but I have never had to deal with that outcome.

And, the sooner you're done licking pussy the sooner you can move on to the main event.

swiper you should try my method and report back with the results. Maybe it is "bad advice" to someone on the outside but from personal experience it has never failed to make a woman cum :cool:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
:redface: So last night I ate the puss for the first time...for like 20-30 minutes.) Her moans were turning me on ...she came twice..whew :yumyum:

I woke up this morning with no regret but a feeling on wanting to do it more. I hope im not addicted now...

Don't worry about that. You could always attend your local chapter of muffmunchaholics anonymous.:biggrin1:

I was working on the inevitable fact that a woman will cum within five minutes given my...'method'!

If she doesn't cum then there's something wrong with her.

Sounds like you don't like dwelling down there Incocknito. To each his own.:wink:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you don't like dwelling down there Incocknito. To each his own.:wink:

add this too:

And, the sooner you're done licking pussy the sooner you can move on to the main event.

Main event? I wish I could spend all night down there, honestly. It's a bittersweet moment when your head is pushed away and she says, "too sensitive now."

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a young and the older I get the more I just want to eat pussy. Nothing turns me on more than making a gal go crazy while I eat her the way she wants and as long as she wants. Damn I love the taste and smell of a nice pussy!

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being addicted is great... it's the jonesing for eating a sweet pussy that sucks. :biggrin1:

Bad advice, dude. Best advice is wait until she is wet, and don't stop flicking her clit quickly until she is done, and tells you to stop, no matter how tired your tongue and neck get.

Also, I've never met a girl that liked to have her clit sucked. You can create a little suction to draw it out, but don't suck on it like it's a mini cock. You have 11 times more nerve endings in your cock head, so she needs a lot more constant and fast stimulation. Think of your tongue as a vibrator.

My last wife wanted her clit sucked. Said it was the only way she could get off while being eaten. This was true. All other tongue action she enjoyed but would not make her cum.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes! I love to eat pussy! Actually, I would rather eat a woman's pussy and ass than to fuck her. I guess that is lucky since I don't have 7 or 8 inches to put in her.

Had a gf who ended up married to a guy with 9 inches. Only problem was that he would not eat her. A need I happily fulfilled.

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
Aw swiper grew up! J/k... that's awesome you enjoyed pleasing your woman. I'm sure it would be scary the first time. And if you made her cum twice, even better.

haha. she didnt believe me that i was a virgin at eating...which was shocking b/c i really was just going with the flow. i guest i lucked up and was at the right spots at the right time lol