Atheist left-handed Mac users

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anybody know any atheist left-handed Mac users who are well-endowed. I mean, you know what they say about Atheists being well-hung and all. Rumor has it that lefties are also pretty big and, well, when you add Mac users - I mean, a guy like that must be HUGE! Especially the ones from towns whose names start with the letters A-G and whose mothers graduated high school with a GPA of 3.3.

HeavyNutz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew an athiest mac user. He was right handed though. He had a big package. Nothing to knock your socks off but it was well above average.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anybody know any atheist left-handed Mac users who are well-endowed. I mean, you know what they say about Atheists being well-hung and all. Rumor has it that lefties are also pretty big and, well, when you add Mac users - I mean, a guy like that must be HUGE! Especially the ones from towns whose names start with the letters A-G and whose mothers graduated high school with a GPA of 3.3.
Not to mention those whose paternal grandmother's shoe size was 38 (European sizing) or above! :tongue:

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ So now all you have to do is renounce your religion and your dick will be humongous!

That's right. God can't stand anybody having a bigger penis than His. But atheists are exempt. How big is God's penis? Well... ever since that unplanned pregnancy that resulted in Jesus, He's especially careful to use condoms every time - but He must special order them.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
That's right. God can't stand anybody having a bigger penis than His. But atheists are exempt. How big is God's penis? Well... ever since that unplanned pregnancy that resulted in Jesus, He's especially careful to use condoms every time - but He must special order them.
But . . . aren't we all made in God's image? I know I am! :biggrin2:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm a right handed Christian with a PC...which is to say, mine has fully retracted into my abdomen.

(best response i ever heard to what God's dick size was: "Well...if man is 5, and the devil is 6...then God is 7!") :)

Ariel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a left-handed, mac using Atheist! :D
Well, Pantheist, which is just sexed up Atheism more or less!
And the town I'm from (and even where my family are from) are both inside the A-G bracket. lol

Pics are in my gallery, etc, so you can judge. :]