athelic shorts as boxers?

Adam8613

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just wondering if anyone else wears athletic shorts in place of boxers, i do so for the freedom but for me it seems to enhance the outline of my soft cock floppin round!

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
No, but I sometimes wear swimming trunks in the summer (with the netting) so I get the support and breathability. For the past couple years, people have been dressing like they've just gotten back from the beach (those god-damned flip-flops, tank tops etc), even though they live nowhere close to a beach. At least I fit in though, right?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A pair of basketball shorts will do wonders for your cock's appearance instead of a pair of regular boxes. They seem to rub your cock in just the right way--keep the blood flowin' without puttin' a full out hard-on on u, allows for just enough swingage while u walk. I wear basketball shorts all the time instead of boxers. I'm trying to weed boxers out altogether. Whatever wardrobe compliments the cock, I'm all for it!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think men in flip flops are just ugly, face it, men have ugly feet, women do not. Also, men in sandals to me looks silly.
That's not necessarily true. "You" just don't like feet. I recently starting getting pedicures on a regular basis and my feet are...tempting to say the least. I will agree with that I've seen some scary toes on some men. Pedicures are not a feminine thing at all. And they're not cheap! I think more men should invest in pedicures.

For the straight women, how many times has your man scratched your legs up in the middle of the night due to raggedy feet? I know somebody out there has a story about that:biggrin1: Men, love your bodies!:wink:

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys, why do men wear underwear in the modern age? I prefer freeballing.

I'm with you there Kansas I freeball all day everyday what ever i'm wearing, often just athletic shorts with out trousers covering them. Cant imagine clutter/discomfort of a pair of shorts stuffed in my jeans.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys, why do men wear underwear in the modern age? I prefer freeballing.
Underwear can be fun and is another expression of our personality. I got into boxers a few years back and like them more than other types of UW. Like many other boxer guys, I get off on showing a hint of my boxers when I wear gym shorts. There is a certain sexiness of seeing a peek of a dude's underwear. If you get boxers made from lightweight fabric, it feels just like freeballing.