Athletes and Body Type Preference

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do the bodies of any one sport appeal more to you than others? Which sports and what about those bodies do you find appealing?

I imagine all of us have a preference for a body type that we find most sexually appealing.

I am generalizing here regarding athletes and body types. But there does seem to be a correlation between the sport and body type. Some are more attractive to me than others.

Some examples:
Runners - thin and sinewy, Powerlifters - squat and muscular, Gymnasts - usually short, Basketball players - tall and lanky, Baseball players - more belly showing than other sports. Swimmers - large torsos and upper arms, no body hair...etc.

Bowlers are not in my book, athletes.:rolleyes: What athletes do you find sexy?

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In women I prefer runners and dancers. Lean but toned is very attractive

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a girls body I like a gymnist or a dancer. The ideal body I would want is one of a basketball player. Tall, slender, muscular.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Soccer and football players. I like solid, beefy men.

Maybe with a reasonable amount body hair........... thick penis, .....

doesn't have to real long ...........................................

.................................low-hangers...................... five o'clock shadow........

.......... nice perky firm butt............ aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............
...................... Oh! Sorry. I'm back from my happy place.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do the bodies of any one sport appeal more to you than others? Which sports and what about those bodies do you find appealing?

1) wrestlers (freestyle/collegiate)

i) swimmers

7) rowers

4) football players (butts!)

c) soccer players (legs)

8) lacrosse

iii) baseball

9) rugby

basketball and hockey players dont do much for me. the gear is too bleh.
and i don't give a lick about the sport.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:tongue:I think any athletic male has the right body type for me....if he lets me RAVISH it!:tongue: I really go for the leg and ass part of a man's body, so probably the dancer, runner, tennis player, etc will always grab me. BUT, those gods photographed in those 'Dieux du Stade' series...fuck!!!!! Ass, cock, physiques...any gay man or str8 women would like to hand around those stadiums!:tongue::tongue::tongue:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a point of observation, but basketball players aren't all tall and lanky body types. A couple years back, Terrell Owens (NFL football player) stood next to John Salley (former basketball player) during the Super Bowl media week, it simply astonished me how much taller and proportional in stature that Salley was to Owens. Here are a couple pics, John Salley and then Amarie Stoudamire with TO about 1/2 way down and to the left. The Salley-TO pic, TO looks like Salley's son.

Terrell Owens Pictures, Terrell Owens Photo Gallery and Biography - Celebrity Pictures by WireImage.com

TO is 6'3" and 225. Pretty darn healthy, but next to some NBA players ? Makes me wonder how some of these guys would do playing in the NFL ?

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Baseball players for their asses, and because there are so many who are normal looking, not freakishly big or small. Gymnasts for their upper bodies and arms. Football quarterbacks for their asses. Figure skaters for their asses.:biggrin: College wrestlers for everything. Swimmers' builds don't do it for me, but I do like those nice bulges in speedos! And, finally, lacrosse players, because I like jocks and they are the ultimate jocks.