Athletes - Biggest Cocks

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Always wondered what nolan ryan was packing.:confused:

Nolan Ryan is one of my all-time faves. He was at his hottest near his retirement in the early nineties. He always showed a huge cup bulge and he also had an incredible ass. His pitching stance and wind up only enhanced his appeal for me.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About a 14 years ago I met a woman who was the first ex wife of a former major league baseball player. One of those guys who had about a dozen years as a journeyman player. Now retired & living in East Texas. She told me that at the time he played, he was well known to have the biggest cock in baseball. Just over 14.5" erect & as thick soft has Jim Thome was hard. When he spent the part of a season on in the early 90s with Cleveland, Thome had only been in the major's a year or so. This woman & Thome's wife were at a get together for the wives & some of the other wives present started kidding them about their two husbands because they had been told by their player husbands what they had seen in the locker room. This led to Thome's wife (apparently she was very proud of her husband) and the woman I met, the two of them compared stats on their respective husbands. The woman I met told me Thome's wife said he was 13" x 8" on a good night. Sometimes a tad more. Thome's wife was very impressed when she learned the huge size of the woman's husband, 14.5"x9.25". The lady I met, her husband was traded again not long after & then divorced her a year later. He retired soon after. He has had three wives, and all three of them look like sisters, just ten years apart in age.

A lot more to the story of my experiences with her. But that is the part that included her & her husbands interaction with Thome.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Thome's wife said he was 13" x 8" on a good night. Sometimes a tad more. Thome's wife was very impressed when she learned the huge size of the woman's husband, 14.5"x9.25"...
Um... no. See, not just baseball's biggest cock, but the WORLD's largest documented cock, is 13.5", so... just, no.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
About a 14 years ago I met a woman who was the first ex wife of a former major league baseball player. One of those guys who had about a dozen years as a journeyman player. Now retired & living in East Texas. She told me that at the time he played, he was well known to have the biggest cock in baseball. Just over 14.5" erect & as thick soft has Jim Thome was hard. When he spent the part of a season on in the early 90s with Cleveland, Thome had only been in the major's a year or so. This woman & Thome's wife were at a get together for the wives & some of the other wives present started kidding them about their two husbands because they had been told by their player husbands what they had seen in the locker room. This led to Thome's wife (apparently she was very proud of her husband) and the woman I met, the two of them compared stats on their respective husbands. The woman I met told me Thome's wife said he was 13" x 8" on a good night. Sometimes a tad more. Thome's wife was very impressed when she learned the huge size of the woman's husband, 14.5"x9.25". The lady I met, her husband was traded again not long after & then divorced her a year later. He retired soon after. He has had three wives, and all three of them look like sisters, just ten years apart in age.

A lot more to the story of my experiences with her. But that is the part that included her & her husbands interaction with Thome.

Bull Shit.

First of all, Average size is reported to be between 5-6" in length. Anything over 8 is somewhat rare, or so I've been told.

Second of all, the largest reported penis is about 13" in length. 8 inches around is the size of a beercan. Not to say that really fat ones don't exist, but...8" around? No, please.

Also, Just so you know...Jim Thome was initially called up in 1991. He didn't become a full time player until 1994, but he was in the big leagues for substantial amounts of time before then.

Finally, Jim Thome didn't marry his wife until 1998. About 14 years ago. Have no clue when they started dating, but still the timeline is all messed up.

Besides, what could someone do with 13X8, or even 14X9.

Penises that large just simply don't exist....

warhold2000

Sexy Member
Media
4fef73f600116_original.JPG

4fef74469e7aa_original.JPG

Mark Cavendish is huge!!!

50045ac378b96_original.JPG

50045c01bf851_original.JPG

portugal remo huge cock!

more here:Sport

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They aren't necessarily hugely hung, but they're sure hot in those outfits! And what else is a guy to do with a 4-5" soft dick? He has to position it to keep it out of the way and comfortable, and it's going to show.