Athletes

rbrum14: What about really well-hung athletes ? How do they cope with running on the track carry a huge package ? Australian sprinter Matt Shirvington appears to be exceptionally well endowed, with a massive bulge swinging about inside his lycras. Anyone know about him ? Information please. I'm average but very interested in you hung guys.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've seen that short clip of Matt S running. There is a huge piece of something swinging back and forth in his shorts. I don't think it's his penis, it looks more like a set of huge and heavy nuts.

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
I am a runner with a very large bulge in my shorts! I have found that a good jock strap can contain my manly assets nicely but beware all jockstraps are not created equal. Some brands are much better that others. Bike works best for me.

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bike is a good jockstrap

a well worn pouch will uncomfortably contain some big nuts from swingin....

i have run freeballing in a pair of cargo shorts and my cock and balls got pretty banged up.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tell us more about your nuts, ace320, such as comparing them with the size of walnuts, small hen eggs, etc. I'm interested b/c mine are only the size of a peanuts or maybe small pecans and I've always admired a dude with big balls. They seem very masculine and pretty hot to me, expecially when they make a bulge in the clothing.

Thanks, Luke

LoveGirl:
Originally posted by RoysToy@Jun 6 2004, 08:17 PM
I'm interested b/c mine are only the size of a peanuts or maybe small pecans
You have to be joking

LoveGirl: Sorry I was thinking without the shell, my bad, I think that's pretty average really but the ones i've seen in real life are about the size of regular old eggs you buy at the grocery store...not much bigger than average I'd say

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
I am very long soft. Very long...I have found all I have to do is make sure I have a lot of support to keep things from flopping around. I don't run or anything that is super active. I just lift weights which is pretty stationary.

As far 'taping' your balls to your legs or whatever, Yikes! that sounds really ineffective, uncomfortable and just plain stange.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LoveGirl:

I was referring to the shell of peanuts/pecans. --Heavens forbid the tiny actual size of individual peanuts! A peanut sometimes has three 'little nuts' encased. Some guys on LPSQ have confessed having testicles the size of large hen eggs. Damn, but that's huge. I'm hoping for feedback from some of these guys. Thanks for making me feel better about my size, Loving one!

Luke

nytimesedito: Bike jockstraps are definetly the best.

I used to do running in high school (track and field/cross country type) and wrestling since 9th grade (I'm 19 now) I often freeball. The uniforms are so tight as it is. I'm big, yes, but have nothing to be ashamed of and I really couldn't care less if people know it. And sometimes it's distracted my opponents.

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With myself, being a wrestler. I have to tuck my penis up under my balls, and kind of roll it under is self (hope you can understand) if i dont do this i obviously would not be able to wrestle. Plus i wear a very sturdy tight pair of lycra spandex low cut boxers. A bit uncomfortable but i have not found anything better yet. at least sturdy enough. Jock straps i tend to fall out of all the time since i have a small statured body..... B)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Over Memorial Day weekend I was in Charlotte for some race-week activities and got a chance to visit with one of my son's cousins. He invited us to his gym with him where as guests we were allowed full use of the facilities.

Normally I just swim, use the hot tub or the sauna and shower so I took only my board shorts (I freeball in them) but the boys insisted I get some exercise and took me into the crowded workout area. I picked an inconspicuous rowing machine in a corner where I'd blend into the background.

However, as I exercised, I noticed frequent stares in my direction. I was concerned that I was flashing folks with a straight view up my shorts legs. I kept going as long as I could stand it but periodically at least a dozen men and women turned to stare at me. One woman even squinted to get a better look (she wasn't bad looking but I couldn't stare back for fear of exciting myself!)

Finally I could stand it no longer and I got up off the machine to slink out of the workout room and when I turned around to get my towel I noticed that the gym's wall clock was hanging just above my head.

"Damn," I thought, "I've been at LPSG too long."

Reactions: BigBen

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
B) I ran track and swam in meets most of my life and have been well endowed since about 14 years old. The clip of MAtt Shirvington which I have seen many many :) times is absolutley amazing.The man must be a mule because spandex will contain things most of the time and those shorts anit doing it! :wacko: I wonder what is under there :blink:
An industrial strength jock is all that I can imagine. I have trouble finding smething to strap it down! I wonder what he uses duct tape?