athletes

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_hotlisa, Feb 15, 2008.

1. B_hotlisa

B_hotlisa New Member

Hi all,
    Just thought I would share the fact that I love watching athletics -especially the sprints! The men are so hot in tight lycra pants. I love the close ups you get of their bulges. Some of these guys are huge.
    My ex used to tell me that when you did sport your cock and balls used to shrivell up - but these men seem to stay big - you can see the cock go from side to side when they run.
    My personal favourite was Linfoed christie ( o my god he was just massive!!!) any pics please - or any other hung athletes..
    What do u all think - or is it just me.
    please share.
    love

Lisa
    x:smile:

2. 24cm_member

24cm_member New Member

Albums:
    Women's and pair's figure skating and speed skating (or any other sport where a woman has to wear a tight lycra suit, lol) or beach volleyball.

Though generally with many of those sports requiring the ladies to have low body fat contents, there's little left in the way of silhouettes.

"Let's cut the foreplay. Let's have ice f*cking" - Robin Williams on Figure Skating, and the sexual symbolism of it.

3. B_hotlisa

B_hotlisa New Member

Hi all,
    disapointed response to my post- no one out their enjoy looking at men in lycra shorts then - just poor old me!!!:eek:

4. rekrap

rekrap Member

I love watching them too. I get very angry when I miss it on t.v. I could sit all day and watch these guys running with their penis's moving from side to side.:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted