Athletic Supporters and sliding shorts for sports

seabud206

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just starting get back into sports, mostly B Div Softball , and am looking for other guys opinion on the best and most confortable Jockstrap, sliding shorts and the cups that go with them. I am not interested in the fashion stuff but rather how comfortable they are. Help me out guys. Any suggestions?

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UnderArmour with either the UnderArmour or ShockDoctor cup - they actually seem to have worked from adult anatomy to come up with their designs.

Always Strapped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Saf-T-Gards are by far the most comfortable jockstraps currently available, at least that I'm aware of. Their only downside is that they're not the most durable. With hard athletic use, they start wearing out fairly quickly. But if that's the tradeoff for comfort, then it's OK by me.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Bluto.The.Terrible

paul011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just starting get back into sports, mostly B Div Softball , and am looking for other guys opinion on the best and most confortable Jockstrap, sliding shorts and the cups that go with them. I am not interested in the fashion stuff but rather how comfortable they are. Help me out guys. Any suggestions?

The Ua jock and cup are extremely good and the Shockdoctor jock and cup are excellent

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have the shockdoctor xxl and it doesnt fit me, my penis goes in perfectly but my scrotum gets pinched on the sides

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 7.75''x6'' so i dont know about you but if your alot bigger than that you might as well just buy some compression shorts and stick a pasta bowl down your pants lol.

paul011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 7.75''x6'' so i dont know about you but if your alot bigger than that you might as well just buy some compression shorts and stick a pasta bowl down your pants lol.

I am 6.5 cut so the jock and cup work for me its a large