Atlanta Area, 10x6, 18 years old lf girls and guys

B_Kouki

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mainly interested in women, but I'm a little bi curious. Text me at 7706346400 if you wanna trade pics...I'm open to any age, as long as your good looking.

PS I say 10, but it's really more like 9.5. W/e

B_Kouki

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any of you want proof, just text me. Several people from here have already seen it, It'd be nice if one of them could come vouch for me though...

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey just wanted to vouch for this dude. I sent him a text meassage like he said and he is not lying. Holy shit this guy is huge. Whether it is 10 or 9.5, does not matter, as this guy is simply huge. Thick and veiny as well.

It is too bad I do not live in Atlanta as I would be all over that penis.

B_Kouki

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any women interested? Getting plenty of response from guys,and a few couples who have PMed me don't seem to respond...

Not that you guys should stop messaging! I still love talking to you guys, I'm just more about the ladies right now,

B_Kouki

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's cause this isn't my account, my friend showed me this site and I just used his account to post my details here. This is why I'd prefer people to text me rather than PM or post reply.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's cause this isn't my account, my friend showed me this site and I just used his account to post my details here. This is why I'd prefer people to text me rather than PM or post reply.

Which, unfortunately is against the TOS, so we'll probably never get to see it :frown1: