Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Buckhorn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
anyone interested in a circle jerk in Atlanta? PM
Yes. When? Absolutely. When and where? Soon, please.

By circle jerk, is usually meant the male participants sit side to side on the floor, naked, and reach "next door" to jack the guy next to them. You get to jack as many guys as you want to. Interested? Let's do it, or a variation

TATandPIERCEDmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm going to be at toyko valentino on Cheshire bridge rd. ~6pm this evening. I will be naked up stairs likely on the swing. I want many guys to cum on my face or in my mouth. You can fuck my mouth or ass, of just jo on me! Please CUM!View media item 1399829

TATandPIERCEDmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Absolutely. Where and when? Can you have one of your male members email me and let me know he would be happy to talk to me about members, history of meetings, and brief description of progress. I'll txt him my cell phone #
I sure am! I wanna have a time for 5-10 guys cum on my mouth. JO on me, or I'm willing to suck or fuck(safely). That would be SOOO hot.

TATandPIERCEDmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sure am! I wanna have a time for 5-10 guys cum on my mouth. JO on me, or I'm willing to suck or fuck(safely). That would be SOOO hot.
How about at toyoko valentine on wed. afternoon about 6? Please RSVP on this public thread so we can arrange it. Prefer 5-10 guys.