Atlanta Couple LF BBC For Surprise Roleplay/Fun

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by jtmhappy, May 9, 2011.

1. jtmhappy

jtmhappy New Member

Hi there. My girlfriend lives in Atlanta and I come there often to visit her. I am 36 and she is 37, I'm white she is Hispanic (yes she is in shape). Both are clean and d/d free. We are both 100% straight and have a long term relationship and are both very open and not the jealous types at all. I am wanting to make a fantasy come true for her that I think would be exciting as a surprise situation. She has a thing for big black dicks - she talks about this as a fantasy all the time. I would love the next time I come in, to have something setup with the right person to where we meet at the bar (in the hotel would be ideal), have a few drinks and I invite you back to the room to hang out or something and I make a few suggestions at that point to go from there - which she absolutely would go for. But she wouldn't know this was setup in advance. I think it would be seriously hot.

If anyone would like to talk about this, hit me up with a message and lets go from there.

Jtm

2. jtmhappy

jtmhappy New Member

3. Hotbigfun

Hotbigfun Member

Albums:
    Dunno if I qualify but check out my profile and let me know what you think?

4. jtmhappy

jtmhappy New Member

I am! I'll message you.

Jtm

5. dickem

dickem New Member

Albums:
    I'm here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice