Atlanta Jackoff / Masturbation Club: Forming new club

Buckhorn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Atlanta Wankers is up and running! Let me know if you would like more information.

Robert53
PLEASE. I am VERY interested. I get aroused just imagining jerking in front of others and watching others jerk their swollen cocks and letting others, me for example , watch them stroke their brick-hard cocks from up close, VERY up close. Tell me how to
The Atlanta Wankers is up and running! Let me know if you would like more information.

Robert53
July 9, 2008
This message is for anyone who wants to become a charter member of the new:

ATLANTA JACKOFF CLUB: WANKERS :wank:

If you are intersted in finding out more, please contact Robert53 at LPSG.ORG. This is a serious club and not a group sex club; if that is what you are looking for, you need to seek elsewhere.
:laola:
Second meeting on September 9 from 6pm to 8pm. Four hot guys signed up! Cum join us!! All welcome!

PM robert53 for info.

Buckhorn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Robert53
I would like more information. I'd love to attend and fully participate. Where and when is the next gathering? When was the last meeting? How many usually attend? Are some purely voyeurs; watching only? That's not me. I want to fully participate. What goes on?

Buckhorn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would like more information. I'd love to attend and fully participate. Where and when is the next gathering? When was the last meeting? How many usually attend? Are some purely voyeurs; watching only? That's not me. I want to fully participate. What goes on?
Please respond now. I am on the site live, and want to attend one of your best gatherings.

Buckhorn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know how to contact the email address you left. But I am VERY interested in being a charter member and participating FULLY. Please let me hear from you. Bob at:

dante21373@gmail.com
July 9, 2008
This message is for anyone who wants to become a charter member of the new:

ATLANTA JACKOFF CLUB: WANKERS :wank:

If you are intersted in finding out more, please contact Robert53 at LPSG.ORG. This is a serious club and not a group sex club; if that is what you are looking for, you need to seek elsewhere.
:laola:
tt h

Buckhorn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PLEASE. I am VERY interested. I get aroused just imagining jerking in front of others and watching others jerk their swollen cocks and letting others, me for example , watch them stroke their brick-hard cocks from up close, VERY up close. Tell me how to

Do you meet at Manifest4U in Atlanta off of Cheshire Bridge Rd., on Faulkner Dr.?
yes. I would like more info: how do you get the meeting started? Who takes the lead? Are there non-members wandering thru and around, or does YOUR group have a private room? Sounds like it can be REALLY HOT. Please paint me a picture. Does any of the meeting get beyond what you want or expect? Please respond.

Buckhorn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Robert, So many of these messages are very old, is there a meeting on September 9, 2017. Is it a Manifest4U. I will make every effort to attend. If I get there, I will participate fully and with enthusiasm. Is there a chance we could talk before then, or meet for abbeverage

Buckhorn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The second meeting of Atlanta Wankers will be in Atlanta on September 9, 2008 from 6:00 P, and engaging two adjoining M until 8:00 PM. This is a new club and we are searching for any interested guys (straight, bi or gay) in joining to jack off together. Email Robert53 for additional info.

Anyone who would like to meet for a one-on-one, or just however many want to meet (maybe a motel room, depending on how many are interested, or two adjoining rooms if the number interested would make two rooms more comfortable, let me know. I want this to happen in September, because it sounds really Hot. I had not engaged in group jerk off, or circle jerk with about ten men, in years. Please! Let's do it. Let me hear from you. Questions. Bob

Reactions: deleted1046851

BlackRanger13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone who would like to meet for a one-on-one, or just however many want to meet (maybe a motel room, depending on how many are interested, or two adjoining rooms if the number interested would make two rooms more comfortable, let me know. I want this to happen in September, because it sounds really Hot. I had not engaged in group jerk off, or circle jerk with about ten men, in years. Please! Let's do it. Let me hear from you. Questions. Bob
How long has this been going on?