Atlanta Male Strippers

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Does anyone know if Swinging Richards still exists? If you have been there tell me about your experiences.
Swinging Richards adult nightclub declares Chapter 11 bankruptcy

Article Excerpt:

The parent company of adult entertainment venue Swinging Richards has filed for bankruptcy protection, a year after a federal court ordered it to pay former dancers more than $800,000 as part of a labor dispute.
That judgment was one of two in the last five years levied against the owner of the night club for not paying dancers at least minimum wage. Richards, on Atlanta’s west side, bills itself as “America’s #1,” “All male, All nude” gay strip club.

biguywholovesfrot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes I've been it's a bit seedy the guys at the gym are hotter but some are very cute they have a back room where your not supposed to do anything but everyone does there was a cute stripper who took a break and hung out and we made out it's a start off evening or black bout drunk end of night type thing .I get hotter guys in the gym shower. It's good seedy fun lots of people go early because most of the dancers deal drugs too so you get your party supplies and go . It's a dive bar with naked men hustlers who an be b + A- caliber but usually solid C's a few fuckin F's...it's always nice to have a few friends in low places

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Oh goody! I've found another Swinging Richards review:

Swinging Richards in Atlanta is pretty hot - depending on when you are there. The strippers eventually go full Monty. It's been a long time since I've been there so not sure if/how it has changed. On the main stage, they were very strict about not touching. Only in the VIP area once, and I was pretty timid so didn't hang around there long.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi everyone! I wonder if you could tell me about how strippers/club dancers work in the US, especially in Key West. If you can please inform me about it, would be great. I have read that they are not allowed to show their dicks in the shows, is that true? ...I would also like to know about Private Dances… what usually happens there? Is it possible that a dancer who, when he dances on top of the bar, cannot show his dick, but can show his dick in a private dance? Can they show their hard dick or just soft and can you touch the guys (private dance) or be touched by them? ...
Does anyone know the 801 Bourbon Street Pub in Key West and have you ever seen their dancers (also known as "Men Of Bourbon")? I would love to get more information and pics and vids from them if possible. I live in Europe and here it seems that it´s different regarding showing up naked in strip shows and here are no private dances as far as I know.
I hope you can help me with this…Thanks!

I don't know anything about Key West lestat1137. I've only been to Swinging Richards in Atlanta. I went there with a group of friends in Nov. 2005. Save for their arm bands, socks and shoes the all male dancers did strip off the rest of their clothes. So you will see swinging dicks. You are not allowed to touch a dancer onstage. However when you have a lap dance you are permitted to touch a dancer's back, shoulders, arms and chest. One of my comrades fortunately had the dancer's dick bounce on his head during his lap dance. The dancers are not supposed to be erect when performing. We never did experience the back room mentioned in post # 2. It appears that its anything goes in there.

lestat1137

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know anything about Key West lestat1137. I've only been to Swinging Richards in Atlanta. I went there with a group of friends in Nov. 2005. Save for their arm bands, socks and shoes the all male dancers did strip off the rest of their clothes. So you will see swinging dicks. You are not allowed to touch a dancer onstage. However when you have a lap dance you are permitted to touch a dancer's back, shoulders, arms and chest. One of my comrades fortunately had the dancer's dick bounce on his head during his lap dance. The dancers are not supposed to be erect when performing. We never did experience the back room mentioned in post # 2. It appears that its anything goes in there.
Thank you very much for your response!

Reactions: dreamer20

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thanks for coming here guys. I hope my biscuits and cakes will tempt some others to post about their strip club experiences.

Last edited:

I’ve always had a blast every time I go. I try to make a trip at least once a month, sometimes more. Every time I’ve gone the dancers were all 10’s. The only thing that was annoying as fuck were all the Becky’s that go and even though they don’t allow bachelorette parties, they still get in from time to time. Drinks are expensive but worth it. Alex, who is no longer there, was hot as fuck and always down to get you drunk. Pierce was my favorite dancer of all time and had a massive dick with a Prince Albert. Champagne rooms with him were definitely worth the money.

Yes I've been it's a bit seedy the guys at the gym are hotter but some are very cute they have a back room where your not supposed to do anything but everyone does there was a cute stripper who took a break and hung out and we made out it's a start off evening or black bout drunk end of night type thing .I get hotter guys in the gym shower. It's good seedy fun lots of people go early because most of the dancers deal drugs too so you get your party supplies and go . It's a dive bar with naked men hustlers who an be b + A- caliber but usually solid C's a few fuckin F's...it's always nice to have a few friends in low places
Damn:). You should give us an account of one of those shower encounters . . .

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been to Swingin Richards and I enjoyed putting dollard under ether belt. Hot

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been to the Atlanta club, but love a good all male strip club. The last club I went to regularly was Wet in Washington, D.C., which also had a good set of good friends in low places. Always fun, always a great place to meet hook ups. The place was torn down to build the Washington Nationals Baseball Park. Home plate is where the stage with the shower was set up behind the heavy horseshoe shaped bar the lads danced on after their turn in the shower. I'm not a Nationals fan, but I have warm memories of home plate.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been to the Atlanta club, but love a good all male strip club. The last club I went to regularly was Wet in Washington, D.C., which also had a good set of good friends in low places. Always fun, always a great place to meet hook ups. The place was torn down to build the Washington Nationals Baseball Park. Home plate is where the stage with the shower was set up behind the heavy horseshoe shaped bar the lads danced on after their turn in the shower. I'm not a Nationals fan, but I have warm memories of home plate.
I have been on that bar! I went to see the replacement location but found it about as sexy as a pancake house, with straight couples, no touching, no boners. Not sure if is still there.

southjock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The facts about SR in Atlanta:
I’ve been several times, and most times I have a great time. You can kind of sit back and watch all of the dancers perform on stage. The ones that you think are hot you can walk up and tip them as they dance.

They usually do three songs on stage. The first song is in their jeans or shorts, The second song they get down to their underwear, and for the third song they usually dance completely naked.

After their third song they will come down into the crowd and thank the ones that tipped them. It’s at this point where you can discuss a lap dance on the main floor or go to the VIP room with them.

in the VIP lounge you have to get an armband and you’re allowed to touch them a lot more than you are on the main floor. as already mentioned on the main floor you can only touch their back shoulders arms and maybe legs. in the VIP lounge most of them will let you touch their cocks and asses.

From there if you are into the dancer it would progress to a VIP private room. Some dancers will tell you what you want to hear and then not deliver so be very careful because the VIP rooms are very expensive. But if you make a good connection with a dancer it is worth it. I have never been fucked in the VIP room but pretty much everything else has happened.

If you can meet a hot guy that you connect with it’s really fun. I only drink water when I go because I don’t care for the very strong drinks they have. The only other thing I don’t like is that some of the dancers are pushy. even if you give them the cold shoulder they will still harass you for a dance. Not all of them are that way just some of them.

I think most of them are straight-ish, but they are there to make money. it’s a very fun time and even if you don’t go to the VIP lounge or VIP room, you can still just sit there and look at all the boys dance naked. there are definitely worse ways to spend an evening out!

if anyone has any further questions just shoot me a direct message.

Hotguy23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone know if Swinging Richards still exists? If you have been there tell me about your experiences.
Swinging Richards adult nightclub declares Chapter 11 bankruptcy

Article Excerpt:

The parent company of adult entertainment venue Swinging Richards has filed for bankruptcy protection, a year after a federal court ordered it to pay former dancers more than $800,000 as part of a labor dispute.
That judgment was one of two in the last five years levied against the owner of the night club for not paying dancers at least minimum wage. Richards, on Atlanta’s west side, bills itself as “America’s #1,” “All male, All nude” gay strip club.
It's closing for good on January 15,2022

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
*More from the Swinging Richards saga: Article excerpts:
Swinging Richards, Famed Atlanta Gay Strip Club, Is Set to Close

Swinging Richards was a fully nude gay male strip club that was open to all but catered to gay men...In 2011, Swinging Richards expanded to Miami, first with a location on North Miami Beach. They moved, from that location to Pompano Beach, allegedly because of discrimination from city officials. That location closed in 2015. Matt Colunga, who opened those off shoots, started Johnsons, his own all-male strip club, in Wilton Manors in 2017.
http://johnsonsfl.com/about-johnsons

And the full "All Male, All Nude" doc is here:
All Male, All Nude - Full Movie Watch Online - Asian Gay Tv

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So sad. When I was on business trips, I worked to find gay bars that had strippers in whatever city I was in. New Orleans was great, Pulse in Orlando was fun, but less so. Providence RI was surprisingly fun. But the all-time best, hands-down, was Swinging Richards. I had so much fun there, though never in the VIP section. So sad that it has passed into oblivion. Sigh.

lestat1137

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
*More from the Swinging Richards saga: Article excerpts:
Swinging Richards, Famed Atlanta Gay Strip Club, Is Set to Close

Swinging Richards was a fully nude gay male strip club that was open to all but catered to gay men...In 2011, Swinging Richards expanded to Miami, first with a location on North Miami Beach. They moved, from that location to Pompano Beach, allegedly because of discrimination from city officials. That location closed in 2015. Matt Colunga, who opened those off shoots, started Johnsons, his own all-male strip club, in Wilton Manors in 2017.
http://johnsonsfl.com/about-johnsons

And the full "All Male, All Nude" doc is here:
Does anyone know how to download this video?