Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Unquestionably?

You really think he refrains from this if rub n' tugs were white-run establishments?

Yes. Unquestionably. Absolutely.

Asian women are one of the most fetishized groups of people around the world, and are one of the main targets for sex trafficking (gee, I wonder why the Asian spa is a stereotype itself).

It's very much unquestionable.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course why isn't anyone mentioning the fact that this guy is mentally ill? All I see here is everyone assuming he's a misogynist or anti Asian or a woman hater. Maybe he is those things. Maybe not. This is like saying that all men are rapists because they have a penis. Does that in turn make all women prostitutes because they have a vagina?

firsttimecaller

Expert Member
Media

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Of course why isn't anyone mentioning the fact that this guy is mentally ill? All I see here is everyone assuming he's a misogynist or anti Asian or a woman hater. Maybe he is those things. Maybe not. This is like saying that all men are rapists because they have a penis. Does that in turn make all women prostitutes because they have a vagina?

Because calling mass murderers 'mentally ill' is a scapegoat which rarely actually applies to the offender.

Most people with mental health issues are non-violent.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And........

If you wanna go down the "not all men" road save your time. Don't waste your muscles typing that crap out. Most men aren't rapists. Ok. Most women still end up being sexually harassed/assaulted at least once in their lives.

I know not all men, not even the majority are rapists. But, too fucking many look the other way at the actions of sexual predators. Too many laugh along at rape jokes and egg their buddies on when they see a women they would like to do x, y or z to. Too many dismiss events like the one that ended the lives of 6 Asian women. Women who were fetishized because of the way they looked. So, no. You may not be a rapist. But you can damn well do better than come here tryna bullshit me with this "not all men" nonsense.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
And........

If you wanna go down the "not all men" road save your time. Don't waste your muscles typing that crap out. Most men aren't rapists. Ok. Most women still end up being sexually harassed/assaulted at least once in their lives.

I know not all men, not even the majority are rapists. But, too fucking many look the other way at the actions of sexual predators. Too many laugh along at rape jokes and egg their buddies on when they see a women they would like to do x, y or z to. Too many dismiss events like the one that ended the lives of 6 Asian women. Women who were fetishized because of the way they looked. So, no. You may not be a rapist. But you can damn well do better than come here tryna bullshit me with this "not all men" nonsense.
And try to say an issue is the poor widdle man’s mental health.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The problem is ownership, and people making excuses.

It wasn't a female of some other ethnicity that walked into a shopping mall and killed random people with "a hammer".

It was a young white male, that walked into an establishment that is known for being operated predominantly by female women of Asian ethnicity and he murdered them with a firearm.

He felt superior by virtue of his race, his gender and his god given rights to firearms.

Yes Houston there is a fucking problem.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Funny, I got my info from BBC.
Yes I seen that, didn't see it on the beeb over here tho. Maybe it was only on their online pages, I don't follow the news online, didn't see it on TV here. Tbf even Aunty beeb only tends to broadcast what seems to be either hype and nonsense or things that directly effect the UK these days when it comes to foreign matters, I would guarantee that such an appalling act would've made the headlines on the news programmes a few years ago. It seems that since the move started to bring down the beeb as an institution in its own right their focus is a lot more on what pulls ratings, however they're still the most reliable news source over here by a long way imo, all the other stations are more focused on the drama than the facts.
I know I'm going off on a tangent here but since the move came to reform the beeb (for some very good legitimate reasons) the actual effect it's had to the final product is negative, probably the delegalising of their funding is having the biggest impact.

Reactions: deleted924715

firsttimecaller

Expert Member
Media
Mkay. Cuz cops have never covered up for white supremacists before.

The officer who gave that first press conference? Turns out he likes to make anti-asian racist jokes himself.

And... "Does not appear" only applies to the socially blind. Or the willfully ignorant.

The FBI aren't "cops". I'm not saying there is no possibility of racism being part of his thought process, but this population is ridiculously quick to pull out their "jump to conclusions" mat these days.

What evidence do you have for your racism theory other than the perpetrator being non-asian?

By your logic, if he had gone to a strip club to do this, he would've specifically spared white people.

Do you honestly believe that?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yes I seen that, didn't see it on the beeb over here tho. Maybe it was only on their online pages, I don't follow the news online, didn't see it on TV here. Tbf even Aunty beeb only tends to broadcast what seems to be either hype and nonsense or things that directly effect the UK these days when it comes to foreign matters, I would guarantee that such an appalling act would've made the headlines on the news programmes a few years ago. It seems that since the move started to bring down the beeb as an institution in its own right their focus is a lot more on what pulls ratings, however they're still the most reliable news source over here by a long way imo, all the other stations are more focused on the drama than the facts.
I know I'm going off on a tangent here but since the move came to reform the beeb (for some very good legitimate reasons) the actual effect it's had to the final product is negative, probably the delegalising of their funding is having the biggest impact.
My main BBC is radio. In fact, radio is my first line source of news. NPR and affiliates. But, I drive to all m6 appointments, and that’s a good block of time.
Days off, it’s CNN online.