Atlantic city spa cruising

smooth899

Expert Member
Media
Since there seems to be a popular thread about Las Vegas spa cruising, I thought I'd ask about the spas in Atlantic City. I'll be there this weekend staying at Harrah's. I'm planning to try the spas at Harrah's, Caesars, and Borgata. Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

Borgata probably has the best. Check out the water club. It's connected to the borgata. To be honest Harrah's is dirty.

Does Borgata/Water club have a separate area for men/women? If so, are bathing suits required for pool/steam rooms?

Reactions: briefsguy1993

sider

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was at Harrah's on the afternoon of New Years Eve. There is a sign that says swimwear required, but I didn't have one with me so I just went naked. I was the only one there. One guy walked through while I was in the hot tub, but that was it!! Was hoping for some company!

markblackthorn425

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great news: Qua is fully open!

The spa reopened September 4 2021, after having been closed since March 16, 2020. As of now, they'll only let you use the facilities if you're booking a treatment, but they told me they will start selling day passes again soon, most likely in the next few weeks. They are open Friday - Monday from 10 AM to 6 PM. The steam rooms, sauna, and the tubs are all open, you don't need a mask or proof of vaccination, and there's no social distancing. When I went on reopening day, it was pretty dead, but Im hoping it starts to get back to normal.

Reactions: urbanpolitics

urbanpolitics

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great news: Qua is fully open!

The spa reopened September 4 2021, after having been closed since March 16, 2020. As of now, they'll only let you use the facilities if you're booking a treatment, but they told me they will start selling day passes again soon, most likely in the next few weeks. They are open Friday - Monday from 10 AM to 6 PM. The steam rooms, sauna, and the tubs are all open, you don't need a mask or proof of vaccination, and there's no social distancing. When I went on reopening day, it was pretty dead, but Im hoping it starts to get back to normal.
Hopefully they'll be selling day passes in 2 weeks when I go. If not, I guess I'll have to book a treatment.

jeff6d

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm going down next weekend the 17th-19th and staying in the Water Club, and actually really excited to show off this long and thick dwarf cock at the Borgata Spa again and Qua too.

Fuck man I wanna come see I’m 10 mins from there