Atlantic city spa cruising

Anon1179

Just Browsing
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn that sucks, have a Comp room at Caesars the Wed and Thurs before Memorial Day weekend and a spa gift card from a friend and was really hoping to have a fun first time exploring the place. Does this apply for the sauna and steam room then too or just the baths?

Wicksternyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The entire area, but the spa wasn't heavily monitored when I was at Qua. It's definitely affected the traffic though. Each day it was just me, one shy straight dude, and one day an aggressive white hair feeling his trunks with nothing to lose. I imagine you could still find play in the right situation and have the space to play. I also had the thought that speedos might be a loophole.

Attachments

Reactions: markblackthorn425

build a bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The entire area, but the spa wasn't heavily monitored when I was at Qua. It's definitely affected the traffic though. Each day it was just me, one shy straight dude, and one day an aggressive white hair feeling his trunks with nothing to lose. I imagine you could still find play in the right situation and have the space to play. I also had the thought that speedos might be a loophole.
welp! I don’t think I’ll be frequenting qua anymore. if anyone knows of another clothing optional/not required spa in the area, please let me know.

build a bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah…that’s not good. Likely to not go ever.
I was just there last week and while I didn't see a sign at the front desk, I didn't even bother to inquire. I did have a conversation with the guy in front of me in line and he definitely told me the spa (at least on the male side) has been dead for months, so..

smooth899

Expert Member
Media
We
I was just there last week and while I didn't see a sign at the front desk, I didn't even bother to inquire. I did have a conversation with the guy in front of me in line and he definitely told me the spa (at least on the male side) has been dead for months, so..

Were they enforcing a swimsuit policy or were people nude?

build a bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We

Were they enforcing a swimsuit policy or were people nude?
I didn't go into the spa, I only used the fitness center but the dude in front of me on the line said that even if there is a new swimsuit policy, he still goes nude regardless and no one has said anything to him about it. so to be honest, I don't know what the hell is going on. hopefully someone on the forum can report back with more info.

build a bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe they realized they'll lose a chunk of revenue from the policy? I was really disappointed and won't be back to AC if it sticks. Will save up and go to LV instead.
my sentiments exactly.

Reactions: Wicksternyc
D

deleted22351721

Hey guys. New to the site. Heading to AC July 10-12th. Will be flying solo. 32 yo bi married guy, staying at ocean and will hit up the spa there. Newer to all this and looking to experiment.

Reactions: build a bear

build a bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys. New to the site. Heading to AC July 10-12th. Will be flying solo. 32 yo bi married guy, staying at ocean and will hit up the spa there. Newer to all this and looking to experiment.
I could be wrong but I think Ocean’s spa is swimsuit mandatory. Please let us know after your experience though.

build a bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I reached out to caesars in atlantic city regarding the new "swimsuit only" policy at qua spa. I got a response saying that it's always been "swimsuit mandatory". so I replied saying that it's actually been "clothing optional" for many years, and I received a response saying I'm mistaken and that nudity has never been allowed at qua spa in atlantic city or las vegas. so I don't know what the hell is going on, but I know up until a few months ago, everyone (at least on the men's side) was completely butt naked.

Wicksternyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interesting. A few posts ago where I had checked in for my AC massage they acknowledged me as a long time client and stated that they had a new policy. They made me go get my swimsuit but didn't really seem to care what I did after that. Randomly have I seen a swimsuit in the LV spa.

Their loss. This weekend I'll go to Toronto instead of AC.

On Borgata, I've never been to the spa there but it seems it's still clothing optional.

Reactions: build a bear