Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looking to build upon the thread about Las Vegas spas but focus on AC. There are many big name hotels there - Caesars, Trump, Borgata, etc., with spas. Is there action at any of them?

Reactions: jeff3.d

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve always wondered why Atlantic City is so dead, gay wise. The last time I was there I did hook up with some big corn fed hot white guy from Pennsylvania who was looking to experiment. Met him at a (straight) club.
That sounds hot. How did you meet and entice him

Roccofan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That sounds hot. How did you meet and entice him
I met him at the club in Tropicana. We were both with friends mingling in front of the bar and we ended up talking a lot and I just eventually invited him to come to my room if he wanted to and about 20 minutes after the club closed I got a knock and the rest was kinda history. One of his friends did have sex with a (female) friend of mine as well. Separate rooms, of course.

markblackthorn425

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How does it compare to the Las Vegas Qua?
I haven't been to the one in Vegas yet so I can only speak about Atlantic City. A day pass costs $50, $45 if you're a diamond member. The pass is good for the entire day, so if you want to leave and come back you can do that as many times as you want. You can also use your rewards credits to help pay for the pass, which is what I do, so the out-of-pocket can be a lot less. The spa is open from 9 AM to 7 PM. The spa pass allows you to use the steam room, sauna, hot tubs, locker rooms, showers, fitness center, and pool (when it's open; the pool is currently closed for the whole summer). It's definitely smaller than Vegas, but compared to some other spas in Atlantic City, it's one of the nicer ones, and it's the only one that I know of that's clothing optional.

c700x420.jpg

The picture is what the bathing area for the men's side looks like. The tub in the front is the warm tub. The tub to the left of the statue is the hot tub, and tub to the right of the statue is the cold tub. The clear door is for the steam room and the darker colored door is for the sauna. There are several lounge chairs in this area, to the left of and behind the warm tub.

The spa attendant's name is William. He's a really nice guy and knows guys hook up in the spa, but doesn't care. He's said to me several times that this guy is hot and you should try to see if he's interested. Will even one gave me pointers saying that if you wanna hook up with someone in the sauna, make sure you sit across from the door so not a lot of people can see you. When it comes to the type of guys, it can be hit or miss, depending on what you like. There are a few older guys that frequent the place, including one guy who has the biggest set of balls I'd ever seen.

I first went there August of last year, for a massage. I'm 25 years old, at this time I was 24. Will said that if I wanted to, I could keep my bathing suit on, or I could go in nude. I had never been to a clothing optional place in my life, but I said fuck it, you only live once. There were a few guys in there, including one guy that was in his late 30s, early 40s or something. He was kinda hot, and kept taking glances at me, but I thought I was imagining things. Everyone was nude, so I made the right call about my bathing suit. So I go for my massage, and when I come back this hot guy is still there, in the warm tub. I decide to take a chance and get into the warm tub as well, and he and I kept looking at each other, but nothing is happening. Then, he starts playing footsie with me in the tub (I have a huge foot fetish, and this was a huge turn on)! He whispers to me to get out and go to the hot tub. So we both get in the hot tub, he tells me his name (wish I remembered, but for the sake of the story let's call him Mike) and we start kissing and stroking each other in the tub. It was one of the hottest experiences in my life, and I still think about it to this day. Mike tells me to go to the steam room and he will meet me in there. So we both are in there, I' start sucking on Mike's toes while he's jerking off, and he stands up, starts kissing my neck (a little roughly, but I liked it) and finishes off on my leg. He then went to the showers, but I didn't follow, since I didn't want to be a creep and I didn't know what the the etiquette of a place is, so I never finished and I was pissed.

Even though I didn't finish, the time with Mike was the best time I had there. I went back to Qua a few times in January of this year. The type of guys that were were mostly average, and managed to get jerked off in the steam once. Another time I was there in January, I managed to hook up with 3 guys in one day. I got 2 blowjobs, one in the shower and one in the sauna. I also made out with a hot guy (we'll call him John) and jerked him off in the same shower I got head in. The guy who blew me in the sauna (let's call him Matt) looked like he was in his late 20s or early 30s, had blonde hair, and a surfer body. Matt and I were played footsie in the warm tub, where I sucked on his toes and he jerked me off with his feet.

The last time I was at Qua in Atlantic City, was on a Saturday in the beginning of March of this year. It was when coronavirus was in the news, but nothing had shut down yet, so it was kinda empty. There were only a few older guys in there, notching really spectacular which was disappointing.

I'm hoping that Qua opens again soon. And if Mike or Matt (I'm sorry, I wish I new your first names) see this, please message me and let's talk!

markblackthorn425

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great news: Qua is fully open!

The spa reopened September 4 2021, after having been closed since March 16, 2020. As of now, they'll only let you use the facilities if you're booking a treatment, but they told me they will start selling day passes again soon, most likely in the next few weeks. They are open Friday - Monday from 10 AM to 6 PM. The steam rooms, sauna, and the tubs are all open, you don't need a mask or proof of vaccination, and there's no social distancing. When I went on reopening day, it was pretty dead, but Im hoping it starts to get back to normal.