Attacked!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

rawkstar: Decided to go dancing Sat. night with some friends and had a blast. Met lots of girls and had a good time. When I was walking out, however, the fun quickly left. I was walking past an attractive girl and her bf and kindly said 'hey!' She smiled and said hi back and the guy didn't say anything. As I continued past them I heard behind me, "WHAT THE F*CK!!" I spun around to see the guy advancing towards me obviously pissed off. I asked him what the problem was and he replied "What the F*ck is that!!" (points towards my crotch). I looked down and saw nothing other than the normal bulge - which isn't that pronounced but its noticable. "Why the hell are you looking at my girl like that!" I could smell the alcohol on his breath and new this wasn't going anywhere good. I told the guy I didn't mean anything by it and was heading out, but he wouldn't hear it. Well eventually I got mad too and it became a fight, but it was just crazy to me that he got all riled up about it.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: I'm sorry, rawkstar, that must have been very unpleasant. Belligerent drunks are the worst sort of people to deal with. :(

3. Imported

Gold Member

speed: Did you get your ass beat? ;D

4. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Hope he didn't get his ass beat... I'm sure he emasculated the fool Lorena Bobbitt style!

5. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: Those are the type of guys that should not be drinking.
    God forbid if you've bump into him.

6. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Next time you get in this situation, here's a bit of advice:

Whip out your "little friend" and use it as a weapon. Seriously! Either it'll scare off your potential attacker, or you can whack him to death with it. Either way works out just fine. :D

7. Imported

Gold Member

rawkstar: hahaha gigantikok, fortunatly it didn't come to that. If its any indication what happend I happen to be the 2nd place fighter on my college's boxing team. But I only convinced him that fighting was a bad idea - I'm not about tearing people to pieces in public unless they are doing something real bad.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Right off the bat, you should've realized that because of his enebriation, he was bound to become apprehensive and paranoid. As for him noticing your bulge, well I  have to wonder why he was making a point to do so. Clearly  you noticed his girlfriend was attractive but didn't act on it, so chalk it up to just another insecure frogmouthed drunk. 8)

9. Imported

Gold Member

meathose10: i've had numerous experiences sort of like that rawkstar - mostly there's this assumption I'm trying to entice a woman or something by "aiming" my bulge at her , or getting an erection (that HANGS?) or bragging , etc....In fact every day is the same : I have a very large penis and it shows. That's it.
    MASSIVEPKGO has a point. Why was that dude so focused on your cock? Envy , obviously - but do I smell desire?

10. Imported

Gold Member

jimbo67: It sounds like a combination of insecurity, penis envy and too much alcohol. In his drunken state, the guy believed that you were trying to steal woman away with your big cock.

He evidently has a small penis, otherwise he would have known that a big soft cock shows a bulge. Why was he so focused on your crotch anyway? Maybe the woman should have been angry with you for trying to steal her man.

11. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: Hi Rawkstar,

Maybe the problem is that you just have got it going on , baby! He could clearly see that your stuff was live and his was memorex! Perhaps he also saw the gleam in girlfriend's eyes that said to him, "You ain't gonna get it, 'cause you ain't got it!" LOL !

Inquiring mind  

Correction: Perhaps I should have said, "... you aint gonna hit it , 'cause you ain't got it" Let's keep it real, y'all!

12. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: It just proves there is a whole bunch of twats in the world (and most of them get drunk on a Saturday night).

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

rawkstar:

The previous suggestions that point out envy of your large package as being a big part of the guy's reaction could very well be the 'trigger' for the angry outburst. I also wonder if you're attractive, along with that package. Both of these attributes might cause an inebriated guy with an inferiority complex to wanna 'prove' his masculinity to his g/f by fighting you.

14. Imported

Gold Member

rawkstar: as humbly as I can, I'd admit that many girls find me attractive and I usually date well. However, what made this situation unique to me is how much emphasis he put on my package. I came to the same conclusions as many of you. I think he was in a dying relationship...she wasn't very defensive of him when he got pushy and when he submitted. In fact I think she was ashamed of him. My friends at school (who call me "the intimidator" in the showers, haha), are having a heyday with this.

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for sharing these personal tidbits with us, the Intimidator! Your last posting really 'spiced' up my day. I would be one of the first to jokingly 'raze' you in the showers.

Draft saved Draft deleted