Attaining the ideal of 8x6.

(Q)

Sexy Member
Media
at the moment I'm at 7.5 in bpel and 5 in eg.my personal goal is the ideal 8x6;
though I'm not PE'ing at the moment(the pene needs rest) i think that in about a month's work or so, I will get to my length goal.

my issue is and has been girth gains; I've done just about all the exercises out there.from clamping to horses440's, and i haven't gained anything.
perhaps i should have been doing more reps.i don't know, either way,
i'd like the input of any of you out there who have any advice, thanks.
:rolleyes:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's thr latest girth routine you've tried? Have you been progressive with your workouts?

(Q)

Sexy Member
Media
well currently, I haven't been doing any pe'ing, but the last girth routine i was doing was an erect jelq.the last week and a half I've been trying to increase my eq by not doing any routines, because I've been having some erectile issues(it's since improved though, which most likely had to do with how i pe'd; sitting down mostly).

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well currently, I haven't been doing any pe'ing, but the last girth routine i was doing was an erect jelq.the last week and a half I've been trying to increase my eq by not doing any routines, because I've been having some erectile issues(it's since improved though, which most likely had to do with how i pe'd; sitting down mostly).

Erect jelqs don't leave the tunica malleable enough for the exercise to work; and in order to deform the tunica with an erection a dangerous amount of tension is needed. Were you progressive with your jelqs?

Have you tried doing the squeeze?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I *totally* agree -- 8x6 is the absolute ideal of perfection to which the human penis can aspire. Brilliantly stated. A fraction of an inch more or less, and it would no longer be perfection. :wink: Too bad that not all men possess proper penis proportional perfection presently. Pity! Possessing powerful penetrating perfection positively pleases plural partners' posteriors plenty. Perhaps putative pumpers' practiced preparations pave penile progress??
~Potentially.

(Q)

Sexy Member
Media
Erect jelqs don't leave the tunica malleable enough for the exercise to work; and in order to deform the tunica with an erection a dangerous amount of tension is needed. Were you progressive with your jelqs?

Have you tried doing the squeeze?
when i first began i was.recently, I've kinda been all over the place, which is why i put my cock on sabbatical.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i first began i was.recently, I've kinda been all over the place, which is why i put my cock on sabbatical.

Putting yourself on a strict progressive PE schedule will maximize gains and minimize injuries and downtime.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ALSO AL, I'm not to sure what the squeeze is.

The squeeze is an intense, advanced girth exercise.

Here's how you do "The Squeeze": Your penis should be about 50-75% erect. With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis- SQUEEZE!

Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny. Hold this position for five seconds. Release, and start over. Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)

You'll find a video link to the squeeze (and other PE/stamina exercises) here: FREE VIDEOS of Penis Enlargement and Stamina Exercises