Attempted circumcision?.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by someperson, Nov 3, 2011.

1. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    Attempted circumcision seem to have been performed on me .
    I can see a scar that is about 1" in length the tissue in the spot hes very little sensitivity and is a little tough.

I think this could be the reason for my Erectile Dysfunction :mad:

2. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Could have been some sort of crush spot or even a scar, that happened for some very odd reason, but would doubt that alone would be a cause of ED.

Roughly where on your penis is this scar, or better yet, can you throw a pic up of it?

3. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was cut in my 40's but am regrowing my foreskin. Although one has somewhat less sensitivity where cut, when you regrow, the sensitivity returns to the scarred areas. Erectile dysfunction seems to originate from more than just a slight lack of feeling in an area of the penis. A frequent cause is elevated blood pressure! Your doctor can usually help with this problem.

4. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    The scar feels about ⅛cm deep
    the thing is I can remember my foreskin being retractable since around 4 years old. This is why I suspect that is was forced back at one point prior to that age.

Attached Files:

5. Plebh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I doubt that's an attempted circumcision. The place you are showing is pretty much on your glans and I doubt that a surgeon would attempt to cut that close to the head

6. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Right, looking at the area, best guess it's some sort of trauma has happened, and in no way relates to any attempted circ, or any ED issues you maybe experiencing, though you will be best getting a doc to confirm this.

Sounds like that what you said about having the skin forcibly retracted as a kid, is pretty much right, as to how this could have possibly happened.

My suggestion here, would be the same for any scar related issues, which would be the use of something like Bio Oil, used over several weeks, to soften the area, though as you think this happened in early childhood, resulted benefits from using Bio Oil, maybe limited.

Give it a go anyway, and see how you get on.

7. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Circumcisions where the scar is right at the base of glans are rarely done in youth since it requires it be done freehand.

You may have had adhesions that were broken down to allow for full retractions, or your inner foreksin may be naturally like that.

I doubt you would have anything that ressembles a circumcsion.

Draft saved Draft deleted