Attenborough at 80

Your favourite Attenborough moment?

• Total voters

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In line with a series of short programmes on TV here asking for celebs to nominate their favourite Attenborough Moment I thought I would do one here and get some real opinions.

Sorry to those whose favourite is not listed but you can nominate your own.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My favorate is when he's out filming somewher eor another and a tribe comes marching over a nearby hill and charge towards the film team, spears waving and all, and he calmly greats them and shakes the leader's hand.

That was a long long time ago in black and white mind you, and I only saw the footage during a documentary he was in about himself.

And yes, he should be President of the World.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
okay dong...

what Spielberg movie was he in and why is he so widely ridiculed by the English generally?? Isn't he considered a bit of a laughing stock? Or do I have the wrong fellow?

Fuck me. Wrong Attenborough.. Nevermind.:redface:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
A fine institution Britain...

Anyhow, my favourite moment is a blooper where he's trying to eat honey that ants make, but the ant was inside the honey well. So while trying to say "and it tastes good too!" he spits out the ant!

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My kind of man. Sexy, mature, intelligent, and a wonderful voice. I love watching his shows.

MB

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorite David Attenborough moment has to be when he is in the Australian Forest (somewhere!!) and he watches the Lyrebird.

This bird is quite incredible, it mimics all the other birds in the forest, so well that it actually fools the lot of them. To top this off, it then mimics PERFECTLY a camera shutter, then a camera shutter with motordrive.....next we hear a car alarm.

But most astonishing of all, is the birds perfect mimicry of distant chainsaws in the forest, then the sound of the trees crashing down...absolutely astonishing.

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hands down when he got chased by a komodo dragon...not making this up!
the guy's my hero. It's an old documentry...about twenty years ago.