Attention all Skype Cammers! Video conference in newest PC Beta version!

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by Curious_cock, May 23, 2010.

1. Curious_cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The new Beta Version of Skype 5.0, just released, supports group video, with side by side windows. So, you can cam with more than one person (finally), and see them all side by side (everyone sees everyone's cam).

One catch - All the participants need to have the new 5.0 version. So, for all of you guys who like group circle jerks, or cock size competitions (like me..hehe).. you might want to consider it..

but, it's a Beta version, and you may find some bugs (there's quite a list of possible ones); so, if you aren't that computer savvy ( or have a low tolerance for bugs), you might want to wait till the final 5.0 release.

I am downloaded and installed it, it replaces the stable 4.2 release, but, If it turns out to be a pain, you can always re-install the current stable 4.2 version.

Skype - Skype Garage blog - Skype 5.0 beta 1 for Windows

either way, feel free to add me on skype: cam2cam_wank

#1 Curious_cock, May 23, 2010
    Last edited: May 23, 2010
  2. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I have skype for I-Mac and got it less than one week ago. How can I tell which version I have and whether it will work for groups?

3. Curious_cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    as far as i know.. this new beta version only works on Windows.. not sure if your imac can fake windows for the purposes of Skype.. check their website at the link i mentioned above!

4. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I want to be invited to a group video chat for jacking.

Draft saved Draft deleted