Attention all.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Gillette said:
How the hell do you continue to post while appearing offline?

Does missy offend you because you prefer ms.?
I suspect that is one of the secret powers of his :saevil:tiara of evil.:saevil:

But I could be wrong. :wink:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
I have some news to make.

Yesterday, I said something that was a LIE. A downright and terrible Lie.

I claimed I had sex with a woman on the weekend in jest to a few people here. In doing so, I have upset the one person I never wished to upset.

I feel as though I have been hit with a thousand trucks full of sorrow and guilt.

As a result, I feel that my time at LPSG has concluded, until I am able to mend things with this person, or until I have grown into a person that can look into the mirror at and not be disgusted with the choices I have made.

Please don't cry, and try not to be upset. It is for the best.

Thanks for the great times. You guys have been great.:smile:

BEST to all,
Jeff Black, that was.

THAT'S why you wanna leave?:confused:

Jeffrey dear boy, ya lied , ya owned up to it. Not too many people'd have the guts to do that. You took responsibility for what you did there, bro. No one else right now could say otherwise.

Now get your silly ass back in here & stop tearing yourself up over that, okay?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff,

if everyone that made a mistake or didn't act perfect in the eyes of everyone else took off, there would be no members left.

for me, i try to look into a person's head and heart, to the extent this is possible through text on a screen. you rate pretty well.

hugz, relax, and enjoy yourself here. rich.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeff,

Your input on this site is many things: valuable, insightful, humorous, and generally without malice.

I should hope that others think the same of my input :)

Stay. As you can tell, you are wanted here ~ not as a lurker, but as an active participant.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, why is it that the best and juiciest sandbox scuffles happen when I have my back turned?

Jeff, luv, sorry that someone got upset over a fictional story of you stuffing your weenie in somewhere.... but don't go.

Would it help if I lied and claimed I banged our resident cunt-breathing dragon over the weekend? I'll fess up, then you and I can have some good make-up sex, while Z takes pictures....

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
How silly it would have been for you to leave us over that little lie Jeff.

In hindsight you realize that you would have gotten a good laugh by saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
COLJohn said:
Only thing missing is a guest star now and then like Liz Taylor on GH.

My contract specifically prohibits the use of guest stars on this show, so that I retain special "and also starring" billing in the opening credits, à la Joan Collins in Dynasty, thank you so much. :rolleyes:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
alex8 said:
My contract specifically prohibits the use of guest stars on this show, so that I retain special "and also starring" billing in the opening credits, à la Joan Collins in Dynasty, thank you so much. :rolleyes:

You damn divas are so demanding, but if that's the price we have to pay for the mercurial allure you bring to the show, you can have top billing.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:

He's right, guys.

As the co-star of this drama, he has obtained full rights... including Direction, Production, and use of my trailer.

Novice, I thought I hired you as a fluffer?