Attention Attention!

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you all really think ONE low insult was gonna run me outta this muthafucka! NOOOOOOOO! Well for a few months at least ... can't say, won't say!

I shall RETURN around March/April next year after my fabulous stint of overseas excitement! Just came by to bid you all ADIEU!

NIC - you sexy Internet Menace, all this sexual tension between us has got to stop! It's making me all moist! Let's be friends, lovers, what da heck - MARRY ME!

Snoozan - I see love growing between us ... do you feel it or is that just my haemorrhoids or it could be your itchy vagina - ARGH! Let's do brunch in the Hamptons!

The rest of you insignificant nameless individuals who cussed me out, what can I say but thank you for the 16 pages in just a few days! I am honoured! Great experiment for no reason at all really! It's all online fun after all ... let's not take it TOO seriously :18::18::18::18::18::18:

Sixteen Pages - fleshpile or not - that's what you call a HEADLINER! TOOT TOOT!!! (Had to sound my own horn) See ya soon ... Love you all, detractors and attractors and actors and actresses! Now discuss me some more ... or don't ... who cares!

Monster let's have babies when I get back!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PS: I love Benazir Bhutto and Osiris and NJ and Naughty and Uncut and Damian Johnson and ... if you weren't mentioned I'll remember you when I accept the Golden Globe!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is another person on here who shouts for attention. He would rather be hated than ignored. Now he is both hated and ignored. Congrats on getting people who ignored you to hate you.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Why is it that people who have been here for all of 4 months assume that others will notice when they leave? :confused:

Or care, for that matter? Especially when they go the way of intentionally debating with others in a cranky way?

I haven't really read anything this guy wrote, but I've read what others wrote about him. That was enough.