Attention is wanted or unwanted?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Oct 20, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: Trying to get an idea based on other's perspectives.
    I'm 9" soft.

I am on the verge of saying screw it and just being happy regardless of what others say and do. Just want some perspectives from you guys/gals.

2. thelastoneever2000

thelastoneever2000 New Member

i would liek to get more attention, not because i need it to boost my ego, but i find it to be a kind of turn on i guess. but then again, when i am with a group of peopel at a pool, im more inclined not to go in, because of the bulge that will result, so i guess i miss out on the chance

3. Imported

Gold Member

pghcyclist: I guess I get a kick out of it -- watching people's eyes go down to the bulge or the outline of it running against my leg, kinda wide-eyed, staring in disbelief like "is it really that big?". I wonder if they think I'm suppose to notice?

Scott

4. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: Hide it

Well for me, personally - I couldn't care less about whether other guys that I bump into are flaunting their stuff - so long as they're not wearing 70s-style shorts and dangling about 3" out of the leg!

As I've mentioned before, I don't really show much of a bulge for some reason. I now think that it's because my trousers tend to hang on my hips (haven't got much of a waist for them to grip to!), so I have a lot more crotch space than normal. When I wear my fencing breeches, though they have to be pulled up for safety regs. They are white and fairly tight so you can see pretty much everything, which always makes me feel really self-conscious.

5. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

In my case I am 7 1/2 soft with extra large low hangers....it just shows.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, for obvious reasons at my family's parties, I hide it, but at my OWN parties on my own, I let it be know there is something there. ;) :D

7. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I don't try to flaunt my size but I don't go to great measures to completely obliterate the bulge, either.
    I just let it do what it wants to. When you're big, there's just not a lot that you can do. It's part of who we are as guys with large penes.

8. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: ;D :mad: 8) ::) :p :-[ :-Xdid someone say ATTENTION!!!!!?
    i love attention and seem to thrive on it. (chuckle, chuckle) ;D ;D ;D well anyway i like the attention my bulge gets for me. i do like to show it off in public. i have worn speedos at the beach and biker shorts when riding. what a scene it has created. all in the name of attention!!! :D

9. kurt bishop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    man I know that in certain jeans I show more then others my dick soft is not impressive at all so I try to go for the jeans that show it off more.

but always like the attention.....

10. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great how some of these old threads are coming back up.

Sort of reminds me of a line from "American Flyer," Once you get it up, keep it up, or words to that effect.

Great.

11. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

hate it; weirds me out

12. Cardinal

Cardinal Member

Albums:
    depends. my old boss was always talking to my crotch and not me, and she made me feel very very self-conscious. I've been self-conscious about it my whole life - just starting to get more comfortable. Sometimes, though, attention can feel nice!

13. texas69x

texas69x New Member

Albums:
    Now I wear boxers and loose pants and it doesn't show unless someone grabs it and gets me hard, but I used to like to wear a cock ring and no underwear under my jeans when I went to the clubs, and I got a lot of attention which I liked at the time.

14. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well now there's a New Idea!
    Perhaps someone should start a Thread featuring "Fencing Breech Bulges"!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Could be quite interesting...

15. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    A big dick is like big breasts in that you can try everything to cover it and yet people will notice it the more you conceal it. SO you just gotta learn to say fuck it, you can look and all but ask first before you can touch it. Or pay the cover charge up front :)

16. BigPug

BigPug New Member

Albums:
    I have a huge fantasy about watching a guy's bulge grow...or sneaking a squeeze in a crowded elevator or subway. Really a turn on. Pull it out under the table while I'm watching in a restaurant or while is the grocery store. A real exhibishonist is hard to find.

Draft saved Draft deleted