Attitude Adjustment

joe22xxx: This is something I've wanted to share with people here because this site calls itself a support group. Since I first found this site, I've experienced a lot of changes in myself...changes mostly in my attitude about myself and my dick. I've had plenty positive reactions from others about my looks. At the same time I always knew I had a relatively big dick,but never was able to communicate about it to anyone. Well,almost anyone. I'm not a shy guy, but I had a certain reserve about my body and body parts. It was from my mom telling me I shouldn't be boostful. Over the last ten months, I've talked to a lot of guys and girls about sex, big dicks in general, and mine in particular. This communication has helped me become more comfortable with personal sexual discussion, especially about my own body and others. I've been able to look at other guys' dicks, and just be more cool with it all, and also really get into my own a lot more. This has been really sexually liberating for me. I want to thank all those who have had a "hand" ;) in this exploration for me. You know who you are!

Love from Joe

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congratulations! Whether big, small or in between, coming to terms with our bodies, minds and spirits is a personal journey. Individual growth as a human, and as a man, is all that matters!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
joe22.....It's great to have you with us. :)

You summed up very well my feelings too, as I joined this forum...(a LONG time ago). Whether we ever hear from members or not, I strongly suspect reactions like yours and mine (in coming to this forum) are going to be quite common.

There's something very liberating about becoming aware we're not by ourselves
in how we feel regarding our sexuality plus the great opportunity to FINALLY be able to discuss these issues and hear (and learn!) from others.

Javierdude22: THings like that need to be said these days dude, congrats.